September 2011 Moms

so i just yelled at H

He didn't feel like taking 15 minutes after the wedding on Sunday to change out of his tux and give it to a groomsman that lives nearby the rental place. He couldn't possibly leave work early to return it yesterday when it was due in, so now there's a late fee.

Now he's leaving work now (at rush hour) to return it to that place that took him two hours to get to last week.

So, he might be home for Q's birthday just before Q goes to bed, maybe.

I'm sick of this shvt. He is a fantastic person but he is so lacking in planning skills that its ridiculous, and yet he gets mad if i try to help him out.

I swear if he's not home by seven...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: so i just yelled at H

• DH and I are fighting also. Also do to his lack of planning and responsibility. Can we turn back the clock to testes Tuesday again?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • So he called the tux place and they told him they wouldn't charge him extra if he dropped it off tomorrow. Lucky. He's home and all is well
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelinzica:
    So he called the tux place and they told him they wouldn't charge him extra if he dropped it off tomorrow. Lucky. He's home and all is well
    Good!!
    oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imagecovertxxamour:
    DH and I are fighting also. Also do to his lack of planning and responsibility. Can we turn back the clock to testes Tuesday again?

This. 

Except that I've been having testes Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  I must say, things are not looking too good for Thursday, Friday, or Saturday either.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"