February 2013 Moms
Options

AW: I'm sick (poor me)

This is a total AW, whine post. 

I am sick. I worked this weekend (FYI: indoor rock climbing gyms are a breeding ground for germs.), and now my throat is on fire, I can't hear a damn thing, my face hurts, and I can't breathe through my nose. DH has to work late tonight and it's cold outside.

Wahh. That is all.

Here are some cookies:

Feel free to join my pity party below- anything you aren't psyched about today? 

K & C | 9.17.10
"With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: AW: I'm sick (poor me)

• Options

I'm sorry you aren't feeling good.  I hope you feel better soon.

I'm in a b*tchy mood today, so everything is irritating me.  It started with my whiny kids this morning. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

SadCrying So sorry you're not feeling well!! Hope your day gets better! Get some rest if you can. I worked in a nursing home as a CNA with my last pregnancy so I know what you mean about breeding grounds for germs!

Today's actually going okay for me, then again its only 8:30am so check back at noon it'll probably be a way different story! lol. I have been getting DAILY horrible headaches and I forgot my tylenol at home so hoping I don't get another one today!

**********Matthew 1.8.06 - Connor 7.17.08 - Alexis 2.16.13 ************

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Being sick sucks. I hope you feel better soon!

My allergies have been driving me nuts. I'm constantly sneezing and have a stuffy nose. Yuck.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• Options
    I'm sick too.... slide some cookies my direction  *pout*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageonlymeggan:
    I'm sick too.... slide some cookies my direction *pout*

This was totally me this morning when DH asked how I felt:

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'll take some cookies too; I'm a snotty mess this morning. I'm at work because I have too many meetings to reschedule. Plus, you know, I'm hoarding PTO.
  • Options
    Last night was the first night so far I haven't been comfortable enough to sleep through the night, my cat kept jumping into the window above the bed, and the puppy was up to pee a few times. When I woke up, all I wanted was peanut butter on a banana, we ran out of regular peanut butter and I had to use chunky... It was gross, I feel sick now and will no longer eat peanut butter with bananas.

I'm pretty miserable in general because of all those things. Today is not a good day.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I was sick last week and drinking a TON of water really did help.  Try to stay as hydrated as possible and get some rest.  I hope you feel better soon! And I'm not trying to sound preachy (I'm a Registered Dietitian), but stay away from the cookies in real life, sugar suppresses your immune system.  :)
  • Options

Sick here, too! I have one of those colds where your sinuses go insane and your head feels like it's about to explode. And I know how much pseudoephedrine usually helps, but obviously not taking that. DH gave it to me but naturally it didn't effect him half as much (either that or he just handles it twice as well!).

Commiseration.  

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageJumpAroundBucky:

imageonlymeggan:
    I'm sick too.... slide some cookies my direction *pout*

This was totally me this morning when DH asked how I felt:

This made me LOL. I almost snorted out my tomato soup! :) I hope you feel better soon, Bucky!  

Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    I'll join in...my headaches. Seriously go away!
    "Sweat is my sanity". Sarah Palin "Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised". Proverbs 31:30 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Aww feel better!!

I love the Michelle Tanner face btw! :P 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"