March 2012 Moms

Anyone tried a sippy cup yet?

Have you found one you like? 

I'm trying the Nuby Handle cups  https://www.target.com/p/nuby-handle-super-spout-cups-boy-assortment-2-x-4pack/-/A-13696390

People have said that they leak, but so far so good.  What one are you using and do you like it?

Re: Anyone tried a sippy cup yet?

• Peyton doesn't sit up well enought for a sippy yet. He actually can't even hold an 8oz bottle by himself yet. The 4oz bottles he handles like a pro. I don't think we will introduce a sippy until at least 7 or 8 mths old.
  • I tried to introduce one of those straw sippy cups and DS grabs it and tires to drink but has not figured out how to tip it - same with the bottle. He tries to suck from the top while holding upright.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJessica1232:
    Peyton doesn't sit up well enought for a sippy yet. He actually can't even hold an 8oz bottle by himself yet. The 4oz bottles he handles like a pro. I don't think we will introduce a sippy until at least 7 or 8 mths old.

same for us. Jonathan won't hold bottle by himself...he tries to grab it and will hold onto it but he hasn't figured out that he needs to hold it up for milk to come out..and then he just wants to play and throw it around. so we definitely waiting to introduce sippy cup

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • I doubt we will introduce a sippy cup until she is a few months older.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Those are the ones I plan on trying. However, I don't think I am going to start for another month or 2. He will be 6 months on the 19th and I know they should be off bottles by a year old. So I figure at 7-8 months will be fine to start at.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"