February 2013 Moms
Options

15 Week Bump Picture

Just added a new post to the blog, including the 15-week picture!  I do not think I have grown much since the 14-week picture, I am really itching to POP, come on bump!

https://www.ayankeeandarebel.com/?p=421

Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
View Full Size Image

Re: 15 Week Bump Picture

• Options
    You have a cute bump Jess! I looked about the same at 15 weeks and then when I hit 16 I felt like I had a big growth spurt - so I'm sure yours will grow even more soon! 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options
    imageDC2London:

You have more of a bump than I do, and I'm measuring at 20 weeks!  

You look adorable, btw :) 

Thank you :)

Haha! My lovely mother-in-law did mention that she thought I was looking bigger than I should be for 15 weeks when I saw her over the weekend...gotta love those MILs! I am just dying for that unmistakable bump that says baby, rather than cupcakes!

View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageDrea926:
    You have a cute bump Jess! I looked about the same at 15 weeks and then when I hit 16 I felt like I had a big growth spurt - so I'm sure yours will grow even more soon! 

Thank you! I can't wait for a growth spurt!

View Full Size Image

• Options
    imageDC2London:
    imagejessicalgilmore:
    imageDC2London:

You have more of a bump than I do, and I'm measuring at 20 weeks!  

You look adorable, btw :) 

Thank you :)

Haha! My lovely mother-in-law did mention that she thought I was looking bigger than I should be for 15 weeks when I saw her over the weekend...gotta love those MILs! I am just dying for that unmistakable bump that says baby, rather than cupcakes!

No yours definitely looks like a baby bump.  No question about it. 

Aww! Thanks! You made my night :)

View Full Size Image

• Options

MILs do have a way with words, don't they?  I saw my MIL over the weekend, and her first words to me were, "You're getting fat!"  Nice.

Your pic is super cute!  And that belly says baby to me, not cupcakes. 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

imageDrea926:

Ditto! :) You look super cute and about the same as I did last week! And I totally popped way more over last week, it'll come soon! :) 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am almost 19 weeks and I don't think my bump is as glorious as yours.  I think you can officially say you popped!  
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! :)
    View Full Size Image

• Options
    Adorable!  Definitely a baby bump!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Tickerimage
  • Options

You look awesome!Yes

• Options
    You look great! I am still waiting to POP!! I'm getting impatient :) I'm also 15 weeks but with twins and really not showing at all. Hopefully that growth spurt around 16 weeks happens!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"