February 2013 Moms
Options

Morning sickness still.

So just ran to the bathroom and lost my breakfast blah. But while my head was in the toilet I had the urge to pee at the same time. So praying that I can hurry up so I can pee.

Has anyone else had this problem? I didnt have this problem with DD so maybe its STM thing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Morning sickness still.

• Options
    I have to sit on the toilet and puke into a trash can when I am getting sick.  I pee pretty much every time that I throw up.  I had to do this with #1 too. 
    photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm still sick in the mornings, especially this morning! I'm ready for m/s to be over!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Luckily it only happens once every in awhile. But it's all worth it in the end. O and I would used the garbage but I just put it out side to take the trash out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The last few days I've been getting sick while brushing my teeth which is a disgusting cycle.  I wasn't sick at all during the 1st tri, so I guess I'm making up for it now.  Yuck.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, there have been a lot of mornings where I've puked and peed at the same time. I only had this problem with DS when I was 39 weeks along but it has been the entire time this pregnancy.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm still in the wanting to barf all the time boat. I don't throw up very often, but I walk around dry heaving most of the morning. I have totally been walking through the house gaging so hard I've peed myself. I keep telling myself that at almost 18 weeks, this has to end soon. Right? Please?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Surprise BFP 6/1/2012
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm 16 weeks, and at 12 weeks it seemed my M/S had gone away. Hooray! I thought... Until 4 days ago when I ate some food and puked right after. Ever since then, I have trouble keeping food down, I gag and feel nauseous 8 hours of the day. I keep hoping I'll feel better soon, only to wake up feeling like poo again the next day. Not to mention the constipation, migraines, heartburn and back pain. Fml... Hope we all feel better soon.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't had to pee and puke but the weird thing is I wasn't sick AT ALL in the first trimester and now I am but only once in awhile and no more than like an hour. I feel fine after I puke and take a nap so it could be worse. I would just pee in the toilet and puke in a barrel though. That's what I do when I have a bug. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Owner & Creator of www.GreatestKidsGames.com
  • Options
    My morning sickness is mostly gone, but the last few weeks I have been getting super car sick.  I'm glad it's pretty much confined to the car, but it's so bad that I hate having to drive anywhere.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Tickerimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"