February 2013 Moms
Options

Happy Tuesday!!

Sorry, I forgot it's Tuesday.

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit?

2) Did you watch football this past weekend?

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go?

4)What is your favorite color?

5) How do  you feel about schwarma?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy Tuesday!!

• Options

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit? Um, I don't know. I hate putting my clothes away and usually wait until I absolutely have to to do it.

2) Did you watch football this past weekend? Sorta. The boys watched college ball while I played on the computer. Will be watching NFL games this coming weekend though.

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go? Great Britain. I want to do a UK tour someday.

4)What is your favorite color? Blue

5) How do  you feel about schwarma? Um, I'm not sure as I don't know what it is. :)

Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    imagePeekaRu:

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit? Biting my nails

2) Did you watch football this past weekend? Of course!

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go? Tahiti or Thailand

4)What is your favorite color? Blue and yellow

5) How do you feel about schwarma? confused. How do I feel about what now?

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit? stressing!!

2) Did you watch football this past weekend? yes, go Spartans!! :D

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go? I'm really not sure. Just somewhere beautiful and relaxing I guess!

4)What is your favorite color? pink!

5) How do  you feel about schwarma? what the heck is that?? lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit?  Nail biting, it's mostly when I'm nervous.

2) Did you watch football this past weekend?  Nope.

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go?  Ooh, that is tough. Either Greece (everywhere...Santorini, Athens, Mykonos, Hydra) or an overwater bungalow in a gorgeous tropical location, not sure where but someplace like Bora Bora or Tahiti.

4) What is your favorite color? I don't know, maybe red. 

5) How do  you feel about schwarma? The food? I love it!

• Options

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit? Since I've been pregnant, it's been checking my pregnancy apps on my phone everyday.

2) Did you watch football this past weekend? No, I'm not into College Football really. I will be watching next weekend for NFL games though

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go? Hawaii with my DH. He's never been and although I have been before, I love love it and want to experience it with him.

4)What is your favorite color? Yellow, it's a happy color :)

5) How do you feel about schwarma? Isn't that a middle-eastern type of pita wrap? I feel like it's probably delicious if you get it from the right place.

• Options

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit? Picking my nose.

2) Did you watch football this past weekend? Nope. Nether DH nor I is into sports unless we're the ones playing them (i.e. tennis, volleyball...)

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go? World Tour. One place though? Ireland hands down.

4)What is your favorite color? Green, though people who know me would guess black.

5) How do  you feel about schwarma? Feel about it... interesting wording... I'm pescatarian, no comment Although I believe it's spelled shawarma.

• Options

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit? I lick potato chips before I eat them...it grosses DH out (I don't do it in public!)

2) Did you watch football this past weekend? Nope

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go? Australia

4)What is your favorite color? Light green

5) How do  you feel about schwarma? It is stinky....my boss eats it all the time lol

• Options

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit? Being a stressball. I am way too high strung for my own good.

2) Did you watch football this past weekend? Nope, not a college fan. Although my capacity for sports watching in general has decreased now that the baby obsession has taken over.

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go? Bora bora, in one of the overwater bungalows.

4)What is your favorite color? Probably purple..lately I have been very drawn to teal though. I think we may do the nursery in a happy teal color with an aquarium theme.

5) How do you feel about schwarma? I gather from the other posts this is a Greek food. I haven't tried it. I was once forced to eat Greek food every day for two weeks as part of a work training and I am still scarred by the experience.

I like cookies.

• Options

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit? I?m a perfectionist and  hate that I expect the same standards in others. It never ends well.

2) Did you watch football this past weekend? nope. We finally got round to watching Tintin and the animation was superb

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go?  To India and do the railways and Royal Palaces. Great history, great food, great people, great country

4)What is your favorite color? Purple/lilac and all it?s hues

5) How do  you feel about schwarma? no idea - but I love spices and from googling it I think it wld be my kind of thing Big Smile

• Options
    imageDC2London:

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit?  I twirl my hair when I read.  I wish I could stop, I don't even realize I'm doing it.

2) Did you watch football this past weekend?  Yes!  We didn't beat Alabama (nobody ever does) but I thought we put up a mostly respectable fight.

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go?  Australia and New Zealand.  I'd love to go, but to justify the length and expense of the flight I would want to stay for 3-4 weeks.  Definitely can't afford that.  

4)What is your favorite color?  Pink.  Yes, I'm a 5 year old girl.

5) How do  you feel about schwarma?  Darn it PeekaRu, now I MUST have schwarma!  You're going to bring me some, right?  And some pitas and garlic?  Arrrrghghhhhh.

Edit: I only eat chicken schawarma though.  I don't eat red meat. 

Only if the place also sells doner Kababs (Anyone? Anyone?). I would love a doner from the the place in Berlin. Sigh.

Also, has no one seen the Avengers? Tony discusses schwarma with... loki? 

• Options
    imagePeekaRu:
    imageDC2London:

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit?  I twirl my hair when I read.  I wish I could stop, I don't even realize I'm doing it.

2) Did you watch football this past weekend?  Yes!  We didn't beat Alabama (nobody ever does) but I thought we put up a mostly respectable fight.

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go?  Australia and New Zealand.  I'd love to go, but to justify the length and expense of the flight I would want to stay for 3-4 weeks.  Definitely can't afford that.  

4)What is your favorite color?  Pink.  Yes, I'm a 5 year old girl.

5) How do  you feel about schwarma?  Darn it PeekaRu, now I MUST have schwarma!  You're going to bring me some, right?  And some pitas and garlic?  Arrrrghghhhhh.

Edit: I only eat chicken schawarma though.  I don't eat red meat. 

Only if the place also sells doner Kababs (Anyone? Anyone?). I would love a doner from the the place in Berlin. Sigh.

Also, has no one seen the Avengers? Tony discusses schwarma with... loki? 

Oh yeah!!! whenever we go back to the UK we always get a doner Kebab. DH introduced me to them at uni and have to say I became hooked.!!

They just don?t do them here properly, although they are ok at a push. Havent had one is aages tho.

Will prolly ask DH to bring one home after work sometime this week.

Yummy Big Smile

• Options

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit? Swearing.  I swear like a truckdriver.  It's awful.

2) Did you watch football this past weekend? uhh no. I'm a baseball kind of gal.

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go? Italy and then to Spain.

4)What is your favorite color? red

5) How do  you feel about schwarma? Never had it! And it looks delicious.

• Options
    1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit? Snooze button for sure....I set my alarm an hour early because I like the snooze button so much :/2) Did you watch football this past weekend? YES!!!3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go? Spain 4)What is your favorite color? aqua/turquoise5) How do  you feel about schwarma? never had it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    image"">
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit? Touching my face- I know it is bad for my complexion but I can't help it 

2) Did you watch football this past weekend? Yes! Go Gators! 

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go? DH and I are planning & saving for a vacation to see the summer 2016 Olympic games in Rio. It will be a dream come true if we can make it work. The biggest obstacles are that it happens right around when DS will start kindergarten so it's going to be hard to coordinate. 

4)What is your favorite color? Red

5) How do  you feel about schwarma? Love it. I lived in the Middle East a few years ago and schwarma always takes me back to that amazing adventure. 

• Options

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit? picking my nail polish

2) Did you watch football this past weekend? no I didn'thave time : (

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go? Fuji or Bora Bora

4)What is your favorite color? Orange

5) How do you feel about schwarma? I have never heard of it.

photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Options

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit? I am a bit controlling.  Probably the worst back seat driver ever.

2) Did you watch football this past weekend? Nope

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go? DH and I were supposed to go to Hawaii about a year ago, but there was a family emergency and trip was cancelled.  I would really like to go there.

4)What is your favorite color?  Purple or Green

5) How do  you feel about schwarma?  No idea.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Happy Tuesday!

1) What is your worst, unbreakable habit? procrastination

2) Did you watch football this past weekend? Nope, celebrated my anniversary. 

3) If you could go anywhere, no expenses spared, where would you go?

On a Oceania Grand Voyage cruise from Beijing to Rome. 72 Days luxurious exploration on land and sea. I'd make every port of call an extraordinary adventure by taking in all the sites and culinary delights.

4)What is your favorite color? White

5) How do  you feel about schwarma? Are we speaking of the food here, if so I haven't tasted it just yet. 

Between here are there is always a journey, embrace the process, enjoy each moment and whatever your do never look back with regret. ~ Namaste ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"