I'm being completely serious in this question. Why would anyone who doesn't have any issues conceiving lurk here? My sarcastic and not so sarcastic guesses include:
1. Their lives are so ecstatically happy that they feel the need to get their daily dose of pain
2. They want to feel better or more superior about their own fantastic lives
3. They like that most of the women here have been successful and therefore can feel less guilty about their own baby luck
4. It's always fun to watch the animals in the zoo
5. It's like a train wreck - you can't look away no matter how horrible it is
Are any of these close? Or is there another reason I completely missed? I'm genuinely curious, especially because I would have never even thought to look at these boards other than my lack of reproductive prowess.