February 2013 Moms
Options

muscle spasms?

Ok so I am having these possible baby or possible muscle spasms on the right side middle of my pelvic area. I even felt them from the outside. So would you say it is too early to feel movement from the outside? If so, it is probably just muscle spasms.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: muscle spasms?

• Options
    Could it be round ligament pain? It is quick and sharp?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hahahaha I know what you're talking about. I started feeling those at 14wks. I asked my midwife and she said that they could be the baby.

I don't know about feeling the movement on the outside...it might be too early for that. 

I'd write them down when you experience them and include the duration (mine were usually just a single moment). When you start to really feel your LO move, try to remember what these felt like and compare. I think that will give you the answer. It's so hard to describe how it feels when the baby moves; I think it's just such a personal experience :)

-JP

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been having what I'd call "stretching pains" for the past few weeks. Just every once in a while in random spots I'll get a spasm or stretching feleling. I think that's what it is, my body stretching to make room for baby. 
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"