October 2012 Moms

Update on baby's measurments!

I had my ultra sound today! The tech didn't say very much, I'm guessing she isn't allowed to say anything they have to let the doctor do that? She did say that all of his measurements are 30-31 weeks. I'm 35 weeks! So as we thought he is really small. They didn't change my due date and my doctor's office made an appt for me to come in next Thursday. I'm still not too worried, if he was really too small my doctor would call me and let me know I would think.

Lets just hope I have a healthy little guy!Confused
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Update on baby's measurments!

• I don't want to jump the gun, but I'd call the OB on Monday and ask why they are waiting. I'd ask for a BBP, NST,, and high resolution sono. If the baby is measuring that far behind that is IUGR, and can be very dangerous.

This is near and dear to my heart. My DD was taken via c/s at 35 wks, measuring 32 Weeksher cord was compressed and very close to being closed off, and the docs exact words were "we got her out in the knick of time".
  • I'm usually the one to call the next day and worry but my mom and family have tried to make me wait and relax, but I think I will call Monday! Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • my family said the same thing, so I waited. At my next appointment we found it she was IUGR and she was delivered the next day.Trust your gut,, I knew something was wrong, but listened to my family and OB.
    Keep us posted!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"