February 2013 Moms
Options

anyone still puking?

I still am at 14 weeks...just wondering what have you been eating?

I am getting bored of eating the same stuff...thought you can give me some ideas?

its hard eating stuff you have puked too...

Re: anyone still puking?

• Options
    I did a couple days ago but it was mostly from waiting so long to eat. But I've been eating pretty healthy but every now and then I give into to the cravings and something not so healthy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    With DS I never puked, with DD up to week 39 when I delivered.  This pregnancy I am still getting sick.  It is different than with DD though.  With here, I would get sick from not eating.  This one, I get sick after eating.  Pretty much everything.  I go through phases of just eating whatever and getting sick and then body goes into hunger strike.  So not healthy and hope it goes away soon.  On a side note, Candied ginger has been my friend.  I carry it in my purse and it usually does the trick if I am starting to get sick
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

whats candied ginger? where would I buy that?

I puke when I am starving or after I have eaten, there is no rhyme or reason to the puking for me!

I am just sick of it, the dr wanted me to gain 2 lbs and so far that hasn't happened, I need to do that by Wed....

• Options

I'm not having trouble gaining weight, but I'm still nauseated. Actually it's come back. Like right now, I'm totally feeling puky. And I want to eat something to make that feeling go away but everything sounds so disgusting. I end up eating a bunch of crap and not having it even taste good cuz I'm trying to appease my craving that I don't even know what it is.

Oh, and I really hate that every time I try to workout I want to puke and lie down for the rest of the day.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Yes, about every other morning, occasionally later in the day.  I just had Kashi 7 Grain frozen waffles with syrup and so far those are good.  I have a LOT of food aversions so I may not be much help on what to eat.  The one thing that has consistently sounded and been good is spaghetti w/ meat sauce....but I like it MUCH better cold.  I am actually mostly into cold food....I even put it in the freezer last night for a few minutes to get it cold, ha.  I have also been able to eat hamburgers (a few times), fruit, cheese and crackers and dry cereal.

Good luck!  It is frustrating for sure.   

ETA - the waffles stayed down for the most part, but I did throw up a glass of water and peed myself.  Awesome.  

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Options

I throw up everyday as soon as I get out of bed. I am not nauseous before hand, but I am really bad after, so I take a Zofran.  Some days, I still get sick again later.  

With DD, it was different, I really had to watch what I ate (I didn't take Zofran with her)  Mac n cheese, grilled ham and cheese, and pb and j sandwiches were my go to foods.  

• Options

I threw up this morning which was the first time in a week. But it wasn't from nausea but from brushing my teeth. My gag reflex has become horrible since I got pregnant. I am still having issues with food aversions that make me nauseous. Chicken has always been my favorite meat but lately the smell of raw chicken (my husband claims it doesn't have a scent but I swear I smell something nasty when I cook it)has made it that I can't enjoy the meal once it is cooked. Anybody else notice a weird scent with raw chicken? In fact just the sight of raw beef makes me feel sick. I cant go into the meat department at the grocery store without feeling sick. I makes the entire shopping experience kind of rough.

;imageimage
  • Options

I don't even bother attempting to cook chicken when pregnant, there is no way I will eat it.  I can sometimes manage to eat it, if someone else makes it, even then, there is no guarantee.

Beef, is another story.  I like and want beef right now.  Raw ground beef is a bit gross, but raw steak looks good to me, which I am pretty sure a sign my iron is low!  

It happened this way with DD, beef was good, chicken was gross.  And sometimes pork was ok.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"