Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

(Untitled)

Married 10.27.07
DD 11.20.10
BFP #2 8.25.12 M/C 9.3.12
BFP #3 10.25.13 EDD 7.8.14

BabyFruit Ticker 

Re: (Untitled)

• I miscarried 7 days ago.  I was almost 6 weeks pregnant.  My level was 188 at 4 weeks 2days, then 215 at 5weeks 1day.  At 5 weeks 4 days it dropped to 197.  I miscarried two days later.  My doctor told me my levels were very low and were not doubling, so the pregnancy was not progressing.  My level was at 17 three days after I miscarried.  I've been bleeding since Saturday and it's finally slowed down to almost nothing.  I will have to do another blood test on Wednesday to make sure the level dropped.   I'm sending you lots of hugs.
  • If you're cramping, it will likely come soon. 

I began bleeding with high hcg and then started cramping a couple of days before my m/c with back ache. The day that I miscarried the cramping became progressively worse.  I'm sure it's different for everyone though. 

Hang in there :( waiting is awful, but try to stay as positive as you can. You're in my thoughts. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I had something similar happen twice.  First time,  I was at 357 at 5 weeks, 5 days, then only down in the 220s 4 weeks after I had, what they thought, was the miscarriage (bleeding). So, I didn't pass everything and had to have a D&C.

If it was 15, it was likely a chemical pregnancy (unfortunately, I also have experience in that arena).  With the chemical I was at 10 at 4 weeks, 3 days.

It's good that your levels are low, as it's likely to work it's way out of your system before you need additional intervention. 

Good luck for the best outcome.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Emergency ileostomy 11/28/10, CF dx on 12/3/10 and ileostomy takedown 1/24/11, feeding tube placed 7/1/11...still going strong! Little one lost 5w5d, 5/27/2012. CP 8/26/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"