Single Parents

Re: (Untitled)

• Sorry, you're going through that. I believe what you're going through is normal. Its all part of the grieving process...Even though its for the better, a loss is still a loss. Also, change is hard even though it's a positive change. Hang in there and know that time will heal your pain.
  • Totally natural feeling. I've been separated for a year and a half now, and I still have times where I wonder if I tried hard enough, or gave up to easy, etc. But lucky for me, it doesn't take long before XH does something to make me realize I absolutely did the right thing..... :D But it is a tough road. Just keep in mind the vision of what you need your life and your kids lives to be. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks, ladies. It hasn't been as hard as I had feared. DD has been great, too. Then again, H came over last night to see the kids and again tonight to put them down to bed since I had to work late. We're really trying to focus on making sure the kids feel loved and secure and keeping life as normal as possible for them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"