Pre-School and Daycare

(Untitled)

Anna Kate 10.17.2009 Alexander 6.10.2011 Baby Girl 6.2014

Re: (Untitled)

• No he was at work.  We skyped as we loaded in the car, were at our first day of school IHOP breakfast, and again as we were getting out of the car.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No because less people easier transition but he was at home to say goodbye. He goes to orientation and back to school nights if not traveling for work.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, but it he left work for it.  It was all of 10 minutes :)
  • Yes for our first. He won't be able to be for our second, but he can get home for pick up. He is adjuncting a class at the community college and will be teaching his second class during the first drop off, so no way he can miss class. But he'll be done in time for pick up (and for the first month he's between defending his dissertation and starting his postdoc, so he only has to teach) so he'll get to see how she did.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was hoping DH would be able to go into work a bit late, but he took a few days off this week.  He doesn't think it's a good idea to ask to go in late.  His boss can be an @ss sometimes.  So, unfortunately he won't be at DS's drop off :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nope, he was at work.

• Last year, when it was her first day of school ever, yes.  He bawled like a baby when we got in the car and left.  This year, no.  He was at work. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dh is the one that took him to drop him off at pre-k. He goes to school at my school (pre-k -5 campus), and I wouldn't be available. DS did just fine.
  • DH did the first ever drop off I had to work.  1st at his new school I did DH had to work.  This year DH is doing all the dropping and picking up since I'm on bed rest.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Yes, he took the first 3 days of school off from work (or only worked a few hours mid-day) so he could pick DS up early so he wouldn't have to go to aftercare.
  • nope. he works on the other side of town, also at a school.
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • My boys started in January last year, and he was. I think he will be again this year. He has a somewhat flexible work schedule so it shouldn't be too hard for him to get there and still be at work by 9.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • No, not at drop off or pick up and he probably won't ever be as the hours just don't work with his schedule.
    Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • He is going.  He happens to have a flexible work week, otherwise, I don't know if it would be going the same way.
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • He was last year, this year it is different since I am driving the boys to school, so really he just needs to see him tomorrow morning, our first day of school!
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • My girls went to a daycare based preschool where they had been since they were infants - DD#1, DH came, DD#2, he did not.  When DD#1 started PreK at the elementary school, DH did not come.  He took DD#2 to daycare preschool that morning.  The girls start school tomorrow (kindergarten and PreK both at the same school) and since DH and I have set days in which we each do drop off and pick up, tomorrow is his day so he is going.  I am choosing to go even though its not my day and just getting to work late so tomorrow we will both be there.  Had it been my regular day to drop off, DH would not be there as he needs to be at work by a certain time so he can leave in time to do pick up (we each take a drop off and a pick up each day so we are not doing both on any given day for the most part).
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • DH rode in the car with us but didn't go in because he thought it if were just me it would be an easier transition.  She went to Montessori Tues & Thurs, last year and never went with me for drop off mostly because he travels so much he didn't want to confuse her. She's also only going full days Tues & Thurs this year.
  • He was at work, but we drive by before school so he could kiss him

The Mob Boss 
    Birth: 10lbs 11oz, 21.5 inches <> 1 mo: 14lbs 7oz, 23.5 inches
    2mo: 18lbs 15oz, 25.5 inches <> 4mo: 26lbs 8oz, 27.5 inches6mo: 29lbs 8oz, 30 inches <> 9mo: 32lbs, 32 inches12 mo: 37lbs, 34.5 inches <> 15 mo: 38lbs 6 oz, 36 inches. 20.5 inch noggin18 mo: 43lbs, 37.75 inches 21 inch head2yr: 47 lbs, 42 inches. 21.5 inch head. Woah.  

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"