July 2012 Moms

stop this roller coaster

I want to get off! I'm so sick of the low supply roller coaster. One day I think things aregood, the next i worry I'm starving my baby.

TTC since October 2009
2 failed IUIs with Clomid
IVF #1, ER 10/29/2011
ET 11/3/2011
One embryo transferred, four frozen
11/12/2011, BFP, 11/13/2011, BFP, 11/14/2011, BFP
First Beta 11/14/2011, 499
Second Beta 11/16/2011, 893
Third Beta 11/18/2011, 1510

Lost my dear husband, October 3, 2012. You are the bear of my heart dear, and nothing can take that away.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: stop this roller coaster

• I am with you there, it is stressful!!....one week ago the dr.  gave me the go ahead to stop supplementing...I thought we were finally doing it and then had to call them a couple days ago because:  we had only 5 wet diapers, some of them had orange dots, and he hadn't pooped in 5 days, all of those together and I was getting nervous.  Well, they weren't too concerned because he is acting normal.  Now we are on 1 week since he hasn't had a bm, but wet diaper counts are good and no more orange dots.   So we are still going, but holy cow, I never pictured how excited I would get over wet diapers let alone dirty diapers!!  He smiled a real smile at us for the first time today, a real smile twice and it melted my heart, I am hoping that's another sign that he's getting what he needs!

imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Same here, this is driving me crazy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"