(Untitled)

BFP#1 D&C May 18th 2012 at 9 wks. EDD Dec 17 2012
BFP#2 CP Sept 17th 2012 at 4.5 wks. EDD May 23 2013
BFP#3 EDD June 24th 2013 IT'S A GIRL!
BFP#4 EDD March 2 2015
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: (Untitled)

• 1) Come to think of it, no, I haven't! 2) Personal chef. I have no culinary training, but love to cook and make other people happy with food. 3) New Hampshire 4) I would love a closet full of new designer clothes and shoes to match! 5) I am non confrontational to a fault. Not with DH, lol, but in other areas of my life it's not always a good thing. 6) I would take a Mediterranean cruise, stopping at all the Greek islands. 7) Lemon anything (unless its those yucky store baked lemon meringue pies) 8) Well I haven't won any 'contests' but I have won a lot of things through giveaways and sweepstakes. The biggest/best thing I won is an iPad. DH and I bought new cars last year and the dealership was running a facebook promotion where when their page got to 500 likes, they would randomly choose someone to win an iPad and I won! 9) Hmmm, I guess maybe rattlesnake? But it really wasn't disgusting at all. I do plan on trying beef tongue in the near future though. I have heard it's delicious! 10) I am maybe 18 months - 2 years old and my dad is holding me up so I can see myself in the mirror over our fireplace mantle.

July TTCAL Siggy Challenge - Favorite Children's Book
    Donkey-Donkey - Roger Duvoisin  1968  Vintage Childrens Book
    Surprise BFP 5/15/12, EDD 1/29/13, mm/c @ 8wks, discovered at 11wks, D&C 7/11/12
    AF finally arrived on Christmas after 167 days of waiting.
    TTA until January 2014
    Follow Me on Pinterestimageimage
    PGAL/PAL always welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"