December 2011 Moms

College football!!!

Re: College football!!!

• Yeah? That and pumkin spice lattes!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Eh, both are overrated. 

But Halloween is about to happen! I bought a giraffe costume for DS from a local bumpie and I cannot wait for him to wear it! 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • I got LO a dragon costume at the JBF sale last weekend. It was only $4! I can't wait to see it on him. I am waiting til Halloween.

Ricola, when I first read that my brain interpreted it as you got a girafee costume for your husband....ha ha ha!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageRicola:
    Eh, both are overrated.nbsp;But Halloween is about to happen! I bought a giraffe costume for DS from a local bumpie and I cannot wait for him to wear it!nbsp;

We got a giraffe too! Typically Halloween is one of my least favorite holidays, but I am looking forward to it this year.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageBlueCards:
    imageRicola:
    Eh, both are overrated.nbsp;But Halloween is about to happen! I bought a giraffe costume for DS from a local bumpie and I cannot wait for him to wear it!nbsp;
    We got a giraffe too! Typically Halloween is one of my least favorite holidays, but I am looking forward to it this year.

Um, clearly this post is about college football, so quit talking about giraffes in my post!! Bahahahaha!  

• My fav time of the year!!!! Roll Tide!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LMAO! 

Another local bumpie, who is a photographer, offers a day of mini sessions just before Halloween and it will be a huge GTG for our local board. I am really looking forward to it and can't wait to see pro-pictures of my baby dressed up as a GIRAFFE! :-)

I kind of wish I could dress him as a dragon, too, that sounds adorable! And what a great deal! 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imagekwinkle1980:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kwinkle for the win.

• imageiluvmylab:

imageBlueCards:
    imageRicola:

Um, clearly this post is about college football, so quit talking about giraffes in my post!! Bahahahaha!  

Oh right! I forgot my ILL! The Isaac rain is keeping us from heading to the game. Insert sad smiley.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"