September 2012 Moms

CT scan at 38 weeks

So here I am bumping from the ER for what I thought was an asthma attack and what the doctors are scared is a pulmonary embolism.. I had a CT scan after my OB also recommended it and said it wouldn't hurt baby.

However, I am worried about the contrast hurting him. Has anyone has any experience with this? :[ I am do sad!

Liam Dean | 09.11.12 | 6lbs 13oz

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: CT scan at 38 weeks

• no experience with this.  just wanted to let you know i was thinking of you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• My sister had the same exact thing happen and was so nervous for the CT scan.  I believe she was about 30 weeks PG at the time.  Anyway, she has a very healthy and happy 10 month old now, and everything was fine!

GL mama! 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Loading the player...
  • imagemrs.jenni:

My sister had the same exact thing happen and was so nervous for the CT scan.  I believe she was about 30 weeks PG at the time.  Anyway, she has a very healthy and happy 10 month old now, and everything was fine!

GL mama! 

Thank you! it's the iodine thats making me nervous for baby ;( 

Liam Dean | 09.11.12 | 6lbs 13oz

• I'm sorry. That's not a gun start to your weekend. Sending t p. GL.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • T & P coming your way.  Hopefully it's just an asthma attack. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"