October 2012 Moms
Options

Vent...unexpected homeowner expense

So yesterday my husband says we can't use the water because the sewer alarm is going off.  It has happened before and is usually a power issue like a blown fuse or something.  We called in for service...took forever for them to get here.  BTW...you can't use any water during the time the alarm is on which is not easy this pregnant!  So they finally came at 2:30 today.  Turns out it has nothing to do with the power...the motor is blown.  We are due in 5 weeks and had to put out $2K to replace the pump.  My husband who is usually extremely understanding of my pregnancy emotions had no idea why I was a wreck.  He doesn't understand that the money we had set aside was to get us through my work leave.  He just keeps saying it will be fine.

Ok...my vent is over.  Just frusterated with the day!

Re: Vent...unexpected homeowner expense

• Options
    Im sorry that happened, it always seem that when something expensive and unexpected happens it's at the worst time. Never the month when you get a big bonus at work or something.
  • Options

Yikes! We have also had a lot of unexpected repairs and expenses lately. Usually when MH says "don't worry, it will be fine", it is! Keep the faith lol! ;) 

Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"