1st Trimester

Re: (Untitled)

• As a general rule, nothing in life is like the movies, and this definitely applies to giving birth! 
    Lost but never forgotten <3 : </br> 1st BFP 2/8/06 m/c @ 12 weeks; 2nd BFP 2/9/07 w/ Clomid; DD (Monica Caroline) born 11/16/07; 3rd BFP 3/25/11 w/ injections m/c @ 5 weeks; 4th BFP 8/3/11 w/ injections diagnosed blighted ovum; 5th BFP 1/20/12 m/c @ 9 weeks; 6th BFP 4/27/12 Praying for our rainbow Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Um, I don't get to "choose" my OB. I go to my family dr until she refers me to the OB practice at 18 weeks and I get whoever is on during the day of my appointment. I see all of the 8 OBs randomly and whoever is on delivery at the hospital the day I go into labour is who I get. I wish I could "choose" my OB, but I'm stuck with the same assholes as last time because I'm on the wait list at the midwife's clinic. Sad <- not impressed.
  • Loading the player...
  • No, but I did a lot of research before choosing the place I'd go, so I got exactly what I wanted, which was nice. My practice is run by all women physicians, midwives, u/s techs and nurses. I see all different midwives and physicians at my regular check ups and appts and then the one on duty at the hospital the day I deliver is the one who will be my actual midwife :) It's kind of nice getting to know everyone and having everyone be "your" doctor. It's a very cool practice that has a philosophy on pregnancy and birthing that I can get behind. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"