May 2013 Moms

What are your Labor Day Weekend plans?

We are eating takeout and being lazy tonight, shopping and doing housework tomorrow, and going to a barbeque on Monday. I really look forward to it!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What are your Labor Day Weekend plans?

• We're doing a major cleaning of the house, watching football & enjoying a long weekend at home!  We normally travel on long weekends, but not this time :)
  • I'm so excited for this weekend!  We're having a mini "staycation."  Tomorrow we are spending the day at a semi-local farm.  They have a pancake breakfast, a potato harvest, and tons of stuff for kids to do.  We're taking Joey camping for the first time tomorrow night.  :)  If the weather holds out, we are hiking and checking out the campground on Sunday.  Then Monday I am running my unofficial 5K (just finished Couch to 5K program) and having a (hopefully) productive day around the house. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Turkish food.

Maybe go see a movie.

I'm meeting up with a friend at a local diner on Saturday.

Movies all day Sunday. 

MMC 02/16/12
    DS1 05/03/13
    Natural MC 10/01/14
    DD1 01/08/16
  • Working a wedding on Sunday (I am a wedding coordinator as a side job), then headed to a county fair on Monday!  I'm so excited for DS to see all the animals and for me to get some fair food.  YUM.
  • I just did a big deep cleaning of the apartment going to make a movie night with the boys than tomorrow going to attend a BBQ and than Sunday have a relaxing day. On Monday I work blah. 
  • We were planning to head to the lake but DS is not feeling well. If he perks up tomorrow we'll go. Otherwise I envision a lot of cleaning and football.
  • DH's parents are taking us to lunch (or dinner, not sure yet) tomorrow for DH's birthday this past week, and that's about it. Maybe a trip to the zoo? DH works on Monday so it's just a normal weekend for us.
    Peanut BFP 9.18.2009 EDD 5.23.2010 m/c 10.16.2010
    DD#1 BFP 4.28.2010 EDD 1.10.2011 born 12.27.2010
    DS BFP 8.29.2012 EDD 5.11.2013 born sleeping @ 17 weeks 12.1.2012
    DD#2 BFP 5.7.2013 EDD 1.11.2014 born 1.10.2014
    Jelly Bean BFP 2.25.2015 EDD 11.7.2015

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Pregnancy Ticker 
  • Both of my brothers are in baseball tournaments this weekend, so we will be spending a lot of time at baseball diamonds! Other than that, I don't have much of anything planned.

• My in-laws are visiting from NYC so we are taking them to the lake near our house for a nice day of shopping at dinner at the Turkey Farm. Then Sunday we are going to breakfast with my parents and his parents. It's going to be very hard to keep this from them!!!!

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • We'll clean house and see family, but we don't have any other specific plans. I love having an open weekend!

Baby Boy #1: 7.7.11

Baby Boy #2: 5.6.13

Baby Boy #3: edd 4.25.15

• I have a bachelorette party today. We are going to the spa for massages and manicures then out for dinner and drinks. I am going to tell the Bride I am pregnant since she's one of my good friends but going to hide it from everybody else. I still haven't figured out what I'm going to say about not drinking, I guess the antibiotics bit. Relaxing the rest of the weekend!
  • Watching football, getting ready for school,and having a BBQ Monday!
    Dani-married to Jonah since 7/8/07
    Mommy to Shayna Claire-8/14/08-4 and Noah Samuel-10/11/10-2
    It's TWINS!!!! Expecting Babies #3 and #4 on May 5th 2013
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    May 2013 Siggy Challenge!-Favorite Thing about Fall- Michigan State Football!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • not much is planned other than relaxing and chillin' and grillin'
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Together since May 19, 2001

Baby #1 was born in May 2013.

Baby #2 was born in December 2017.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"