April 2012 Moms
Options

Speaking of siblings, share your sweet sibling moments

It's so amazing to see the bond between my girls growing. DD2 is just in AWE of her sister.

Last weekend we were out for breakfast and MIL was holding DD2. She started crying and DD1 reached over and started stroking her face and hair. She immediately stopped and just stared at her sister, smiling and cooing. Those moments make it so, so worth it. And yes, I got a little misty eyed!

Re: Speaking of siblings, share your sweet sibling moments

• Options

Here's a picture of DS kissing DD. It was totally random and the poor quality is from my phone as I didn't have a flash so I manipulated the pic.

DS is random with his affection. Most days he gives the look like "Oh, she's still here." but he has these spontaneous moments that tell me everything is ok. Sunday, he came over to the pnp to look at her crying. I was patting her back to sleep and he started patting her. He does always give her paci to us if he finds it laying somewhere. 

Sorry no paragraphs, bumping from my phone.
    I once had a picture until the trolls showed up.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #1 7/08 PCOS dx 8/28/04 Met 1000 mg and Clomid cycles 1-4 1/6/09-5/2/09 BFN
    Clomid 100mg 6/4/09=O'd=BFP on 6/29/09! Beta@14DPO 70.8 Beta@16DPO 152. EDD 3/7/10.
    First u/s on 7/13/09 @6w0d heard and saw heartbeat 102 bpm.
    K M #1 arrived via c/s 3/1/10 10 lbs, 22 inches long at 39 weeks.

Surprise expecting #2. Med-free BFP on 8/1/11! Beta@15DPO 58.2 Beta@17DPO 198.3 Beta@23DPO 2338. EDD 4/9/12
    K M #2 arrived via c/s 3/19/12 9 lbs 2 oz, 21 inches long at 37 weeks.
    "If we weren't all crazy we would go insane."
  • Options
    Dylan loves Lyla. And she loves him back. I love their interaction.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have them all the time! DD lights up especially for DS1. He's 7 and is really patient with her. He gets really upset when she is upset too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    L doesn't have a sibling yet but...one of my sweetest moments was dancing with my brother at his wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemrs+harlow:
    L doesn't have a sibling yet but...one of my sweetest moments was dancing with my brother at his wedding.

Peyton doesn't have any siblings yet either but all these adorable stories are so cute. I briefly contemplated posting a picture of my brother and I as kids being cute siblings. Haha. 

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
    Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My 18 year old sister, I'm 41, called to tell her mom that she has a favorite professor.  She said she likes her so much because she's beautiful like I am and just as nice.  When my step mom called to tell me that got tears in my eyes.  There is such a big age difference between the two of us I sometime don't think we are that close. 
  • Options

When ds is fussy, dd will Lights by Journey at the top of her lungs because she knows it calms ds down.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"