Trouble TTC

(Untitled)

Trying To Conceive Since October 2010 October 2010 BFP :) -> November 2010 M/C @ 7weeks Clomid Cycle #1 July 2011 = BFN Clomid Cycle #2 September 2011 = BFN Clomid Cycle #3 November 2011 = BFN Letrazole Cycle #1 = January 2012 = BFN HSG February 2012- Growths in uterus both tubes open D&C March 2012- Remove Polyps SURPRISE BFP-August 15 2012 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: (Untitled)

• Gosh darnit, it wish I would of tried a massage to get pregnant after 4 long years of ttc, and 8 miscarriages. I bet it would be a whole lot cheaper then the medical procedures and RE consults as well! and maybe it would let me get pregnant, and stay pregnant - hmmm i'm very doubtful!

I am sorry if this is snarky - but i trust my RE much more then I do a massage therapist! 

you need to be careful what you post on these boards, this was very offensive. A warning of your pregnancy would have been nice as well. 

After 13 chemicals/early miscarriages,

8 rounds of clomid, 
    4 rounds of timed intercourse with injections, 
    and 1 round of iui, 
    we have moved on to IVF 
    IVF 1 - Chemical Pregnancy 
    IVF 2 - Cancelled - No EGGS!!! - diagnosed with possible empty follicle syndrome 
    IVF 3 - Failed.

Private Adoption in Newfoundland - Failed after flying home from Africa - going to dr appointments/ultrasounds etc. BM decided to keep the baby - absolutely devastated. Baby boy was born with severe development issues with his limbs and has FAS :( 
    International Adoption in Uganda - Failed. 

IVF 4 - Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol : 08/16/2014: Stims Started  08/28/2014: Trigger Shot 08/30/2104: ER - 14 eggs collected. !2 ICSI'd and 8 have made it into proper 2 celled embryos. 10/04/2014 Prospective transfer date :) (5DT) - 3 day report, 2x8 cells, 3x6 cells, 3x4 cells 09/4/2014: 5 day Transfer of 2 Early Blasts, and a Morula - Results: BFP ended in chemical. 

IVF 5 - Donor eggs and Donor Sperm. female donor is 25, male donor is 22. Transfer set for March 7, 2015. 
  • imageDebateThis:

FFS.

Ticker warning, maybe?

Also, the women who post on this board are far beyond the point of a freaking MASSAGE getting them pregnant.

ETA: I find it much more likely that the polyp removal you had three months prior to your bfp was what helped more than some cockamamie massage.

ETA2: For the newbies - this is a prime example of why you have an HSG BEFORE you take Clomid. YWIA.

You win for best use of the word "cockamamie" on a message board. Yes

TTC from May 2011 to Jan 2013. Due 9/11/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry to say it but if the problem was that you weren't ovulating (even with Clomid) then your Doctor was an idiot to diagnose your with "unexplained infertility"...
    TTC our first Navy baby! Me:27 DH:30, together since 8/2003, Married on 7/2006
    9/26/10 stopped BCP and started TTC.
    9/2011 referred to RE. All blood work normal and DH's SA=normal results
    11/2011 HSG=both tubes clear
    One natural (monitored) cycle of Clomid, 50mg 2/2012= BFN
    Getting ready for first IUI, 3/2012 received orders to Japan! (postponed IUI)
    5/2012 Moved to Japan, fought Tricare for months over referral (no fertility treatment on our military base) for Japanese RE out in town!
    8/2012 Started seeing new RE
    9/2012, post coital test= hostile cervical fluid, (finally) moving on with first IUI!
    9/29/2012 IUI #1+trigger= BFN
    10/27/2012 IUI #2+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger= BFN
    11/28/2012 IUI #3+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger= BFN
    12/28/2012 IUI#4+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger=BFN
    2/1/2013 IUI#5+injectables+trigger=BFN
    3/2013 IUI#6+injectables+trigger=???
  • imageMsGMChick:
    imageKathy4678:

imagetwistsandturnsto2:
    imagecrazycourtny:
    say what you want but i was in the same position as everyone here! There are alot of unproven methods out there like acupuncture, massage, and chiropractor...yes they cant be proven because they often get chalked up to a coincidence but coincidence or not it happens enough at this clinic that they warn patients ttc or not. Sounds like maybe you all should be a bit more open minded, I was...
    Your totally right. If only I had gotten a massage, the scar tissue blocking both my tubes would have been cleared and the 2 YEARS I've just spent trying to have a baby would not have been for nothing! Thanks for your helpful insight.

Yes.Nor will it do anything for my husband's barely existent sperm count.  

Dude, Kathy! We so need to go get massages together to fix our husband's sperm!!! Plusandalsodon'tforget we can call it "just relaxin'"  

Can I join you guys for the MFI special? DH is completely azoo so I think I have to splurge on the 90 minute massage for it to work.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Why would anyone post this? FWIW, I did accu and fertility enhancing massage (just for kicks) throughout my IUIs and IVF. No success. It helps with stress. But that's about it.

DOR and AMA
    2/12-5/12: 4 IUI cycles = all BFN;
    7/12: DE IVF # 1 (with ICSI)- 20R, 16M, 14F, 5DT of 2 blasts; 6 frosties = BFN;
    Lupus anticoagulant initially high, then found to be normal on hematology consult;
    Follow up testing in September all clear;
    Started synthroid for "high normal" TSH;
    FET # 1- late October 2012- BFP on FRER; beta # 1- 21(low), beta # 2- 48 (still low), beta # 3- 132, beta # 4- 1,293; beta # 5- 5,606; last beta- over 100,000. First u/s 11/21- heard heartbeat
    12/12- Officially an OB patient!
    Level 2 ultrasound at 20 weeks shows vasa previa and VCI
    Referral to MFM and mandatory c section for delivery
    Beautiful baby girl born at 34 weeks
    Finally home after 15 day NICU stay!
    Trying for sibling: FET # 2- May 2014; beta 5/31, BFN
    FET #3, early July 2014; beta 7/14, BFN
    DE IVF # 2- August 2014; 14R, 13M, 11F, 5dt of 2 blasts (3 AA), 5 frosties = BFN
    FET #4- December 2014, yet another BFN

Dr. KK work up shows borderline uterine blood flow, elevated NK cells, and MTHFR mutation (homozygous for c677t)

Added baby aspirin, prednisone, supplements, Metanx, and intralipids

Switched to large clinic for final attempt; had endometrial receptivity testing in January; FET March 2015 = yet another BFN

Likely OAD- NBC

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"