April 2013 Moms

I just want to know if I'm still pregnant! (update and kind of long)

So I posted on Wednesday that I had some bleeding(more brown than red) and was concerned (obviously!) Doc told me to hydrate and stay off my feet, which I did. Thurs brought more bleeding (dark red) with some clots coming out. After waiting 2 hours for the on-call doc to get back to me, they advised me to go to the ER. Unfortunately by the time I got there they were not able to perform an U/S. So they did bloodwork (betas are just under 20k) but it means nothing since I don't have any previous tests for comparison. Called doc today, had an ultrasound and while I technically haven't gotten the bad news yet, it really wasn't good news either. They were still able to see the sac, fetal pole, and gestational sac, but no heartbeat. I'm measuring 5 weeks, 6 days. So....EITHER its a day or two too early to see a heartbeat, OR I've miscarried. The doc won't say for sure until they do a follow up.   

I am going absolutely insane and I just want an answer so that I can move on with whatever the next step is! And now with the holiday weekend, they can't see my back until Tuesday.

I still have some bleeding, but it has slowed more to what I was having on Wednesday when it all started. No cramping whatsoever, but I know some women can still have a miscarriage and feel no pain with it.  This is my first pregnancy and I don't know what my "normal" is. I feel so helpless and scared. Thanks to everyone who offered T&P from my last post. I hoping for some more from you wonderful ladies, because this is going to be the longest holiday weekend ever!

BFP 8/3/12 MC 8/31/12-9w4d

Re: I just want to know if I'm still pregnant! (update and kind of long)

• aww I am so sorry you have to go through this!! I had the exact same thing! I actually thought i had my period when I found out i was pg! it was dark red with clots and lasted 10 days...I was terrified!! I have had 3 blood tests and an ultra sound since then, and the bleeding has stopped.Almost 3 weeks later I am still pregnant we just saw the heartbeat but those 4 days or so were gut wrenching!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out for you!
    Trying To Conceive Since October 2010 October 2010 BFP :) -> November 2010 M/C @ 7weeks Clomid Cycle #1 July 2011 = BFN Clomid Cycle #2 September 2011 = BFN Clomid Cycle #3 November 2011 = BFN Letrazole Cycle #1 = January 2012 = BFN HSG February 2012- Growths in uterus both tubes open D&C March 2012- Remove Polyps SURPRISE BFP-August 15 2012 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Sorry you are going through this. Sending lots of positive vibes your way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this! Praying for you!
  • So sorry you're going through all of this. My thoughts are with you, I hope your next follow up comes super fast. {{hugs}} Keep us posted.
  • I hate that you are having to go through this. You will definately be in my thoughts and prayers this long weekend. Praying for a strong heartbeat on Tuesday.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker image
    DS#1: 19 May 2003 DS#2: 21 Sept 2007 BFP#1: 13 Aug 12 M/C: 15 Sept 12 BFP#2: 27 Jan 13 EDD: 4 OCT It's A GIRL!!!
  • I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I hope that you get some good news next week. I'm praying for you. Please keep us posted!
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope your weekend flies and you get good news at your next appt.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Defiantly could be to early...fx for a great US next week...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers After years of struggling with infertility issues (PCOS since I was 16) and 15 medicated cycles we finally got blessed with our son. We got lucky with our 7th IUI using stims...Now we are back on the roller coaster to try for another miracle..IVF cycle in May resulted in a chemical pregnancy. 2 snowbabies FET 7/16-transferred 2 blastocyst...Faint bfp 4dp5dt! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"