Babies on the Brain

(Untitled)

I'm so crafty, I make people.

Re: (Untitled)

• I could see how you would feel that way.  I have heard of many 'oopsies' this past month.  However try to look at it this way as soon as you get pg/have a child your world changes FOREVER.  So focus on your life just you and H.  Have a drink, take a random road trip, do things you truly enoy that might be more difficult once a child comes along.  I want to enjoy TTC with H and this stage of my life, so that's how I try to look at it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What in the hell alternate universe have I stumbled into where BOTB is accused of not having a sense of humor?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBallSox:
    What in the hell alternate universe have I stumbled into where BOTB is accused of not having a sense of humor?

I know, right?!?!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • I feel the same way. It's not whining, I think you just start to get anxious as the days, weeks, months go by. I keep seeing all these people getting pregnant that were in no way trying and didn't really express any interest in wanting a baby. It really does seem unfair.
  • imageundianormal:
    I feel the same way. It's not whining, I think you just start to get anxious as the days, weeks, months go by. I keep seeing all these people getting pregnant that were in no way trying and didn't really express any interest in wanting a baby. It really does seem unfair.

Oh look, a fortune cookie.  :cracks it open: 
    This must be for all you guys because it says:

"Confucius says:  'There are not a finite number of babies in the universe'"

He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • imagehelloblueeyes:
    imagebaconface:

Hehe.  I see nothing wrong with foot-stomping.  For anyone trying to conceive for any length of time, it is normal, and anyone who claims not to have stomped is lying.  Or got pregnant quickly.

What are you 2? What in the f*ck does foot-stomping do except make you look like a bratty child throwing a temper tantrum? Grow up.

That is not nice, we are here to support each other and she is entitled to stomp if she wants to! Take it down a notch already, I'm sure she was not speaking of a literal stomp either.

Many of us have waited a long time to conceive and it becomes frustrating month after month of BFN. It will happen and you have time on your side, anything worth having is worth waiting for. Besides, we don't know how long your pregnant friends have been trying, who knows? It could be just as long as you have to 

Life comes at you, be ready
  • imagenj_nubn:
    imagehelloblueeyes:
    imagebaconface:

Hehe.  I see nothing wrong with foot-stomping.  For anyone trying to conceive for any length of time, it is normal, and anyone who claims not to have stomped is lying.  Or got pregnant quickly.

What are you 2? What in the f*ck does foot-stomping do except make you look like a bratty child throwing a temper tantrum? Grow up.

That is not nice, we are here to support each other and she is entitled to stomp if she wants to! Take it down a notch already, I'm sure she was not speaking of a literal stomp either.

Many of us have waited a long time to conceive and it becomes frustrating month after month of BFN. It will happen and you have time on your side, anything worth having is worth waiting for. Besides, we don't know how long your pregnant friends have been trying, who knows? It could be just as long as you have to 

:snort: 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"