October 2012 Moms

The Last Month...

Now that I'm not working, I can't see my toes, am super stuffed up, I can't sleep, my crotch hurts all day long, my feet and fingers are swollen and I have to pee what seems like every minute....I'm so not looking forward to this last month. I'm 36 weeks along and I know the next 4 weeks are going to be tough. I feel selfish for wanting baby to come 2 weeks early!! 

Re: The Last Month...

• I feel your pain, however Im still working (teaching 1st grade)  I hope I can make it another 5 (or less?!) weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks goodness for the long weekend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker C:UsersHomePicturesz.jpg
  • Don't worry.  It's ok.  I'm 33 weeks, 34 weeks tomorrow, and I can't see my toes either.  My crotch hurts too and I actually had to be put on a no salt diet to control my swelling.  I'm looking forward to the end just like you, but not feeling even more uncomfortable.  The thought of our LO arriving a little early has crossed my mind too.  I think all of us are gonna get like that as we get more uncomfortable.  Especially as our "beached whale" phase increases.  The end will come soon enough and you will have that LO in your arms! 
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Meh, toes are overrated;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't seem my toes in a while... but I can sure as hell feel my feet radiating pain all day and night! 

I don't start leave until the 14th at 37 weeks.  

• I completely understand. My feet have become so swollen that it freaks out anyone that sees them. I am always hungry but I'm trying not to over indulge because the doctor is guessing she's now about 6 lbs and I'm only 35 weeks, which scars me because I don't have the biggest hips and I don't know how I'll squeeze her out if she pushes 9lbs. Also, the last few nights I have only gotten a few hours of sleep due to RLS, and because it is now impossible to get comfortable. I still feel nauseous from time to time. Oh and now my bh are sometimes rather painful and when I told my OBGYN she replied that it's normal and It's only going to get worse. Fun Fun Fun. Sorry I'm done ranting now Embarrassed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"