January 2013 Moms
Options

Sore, anyone else?

I feel as if someone kicked me in the vagina or I rode on a bike for a long period of time with a male seat. Has/Is anyone experienced this? Is this normal for 22 weeks? It's been off and on for the past week.

Edit: I've also had lower abdominal cramping (mild) that comes and goes. I don't feel my stomach contracting or anything.

Kendall, 1/1/13
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Sore, anyone else?

• Options

not sure in that area but for the last week or so I have had slight pain on the bottom of my right food and on the side of my right thigh/hip - I think its from sleeping on my side with a body pillow but I'm not entirely sure.

Pregnancy does weird things to the body

We are so excited to meet our baby! BabyFruit Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    Maybe baby kicked your cervix. My first guess for any minor cramping would be dehydration, I would start chugging.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I read that it is normal from everyday family and pregnancy emails
    imageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had this earlier in the week- especially when standing up after sitting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

My lower abs are sore, but that's to be expected with the amount of growth happening. Baby is stretching out.

A gf of mine referenced something called "Lightning Crotch" the other day where you get pains in your lady bits either from baby pushing or being kicked as well as the ligaments stretching. o_0 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yea, my crotch is sore pretty often. It doesn't surprise me tho as most of the movements I feel tend to be down in that area, lo really loves to kick/hit me in my crotch and bladder.
  • Options
    Very normal! Not only are you probably being kicked there but your pubic bones and pelvis are loosing in preparation for your baby. Not one of the best feelings, but it comes with the territory, nothing to worry about.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Lightning crotch. fun eh? it happens. :/ *hugs* hope yours eases up a bit for you though
    I said, "Oh my, what a marvelous tune" It was the best night, never would forget how we moved. The whole place was dressed to the nines, And we were dancing, dancing Like we're made of starlight Like we're made of starlight. ~TS AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    I have the same thing often, especially after I walk for a long time. It feels like I've been punched in the crotch. From what I read its normal, makes sense that the body is loosening and getting ready for having the baby. Haven't had a chance to speak to my doctor yet. Good luck!
  • Options
    Me too...annoying...!
  • Options
    I always get crampy and sore right down by my pubic bone whenever my baby is hanging out down there.. it's never for very long because he/she is moving around so much right now... I seriously think my child is going to be hyperactive lol.
  • Options
    Yesss! This is my third and I've been complaining all week that it feels like I've been sucker punched in the vagina. It happened off and on with the other two once I got this far along. 
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure her head was down there because I was feeling kicks at the top of my uterus and at our previous U/S she was and it felt similar. It was so sore the whole day but now it seems to have passed. I'm feeling her kick really hard on my side. Phew! Glad that as passed. I did notice when It occurs and it hurts to walk, waddling helps (so cliche). Our car broke down when I was have the someone kicked me pain and we had to waste time at the mall for 6 hours as we waiting for our car. Waddling was a life saver and so was the recliner section at Sears. :p

Kendall, 1/1/13
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"