Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

(Untitled)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: (Untitled)

• Options

imagemabenner1:
    I feel like a garbage bag wouldn't do much to protect it. Do you need her car seat for your trip?

I do since we have to get to the airport and catch a cab once we get to Florida 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMomtoH:
    I personally would NEVER let an airline have my seat. Sometimes, damage can't be seen with the naked eye. Is your flight full?  If not, they'll let you install it.  We just bought a seat when we flew with my son though. 
    I could not agree more with you. Often the damage is what you can't see. They relate checking a car seat to being in a car accident, the seat is pretty much "damaged" and should not be used. I have seen how my luggage looks after being checked (even gate checked) there is no way I would check mine. I am also not a fan of not having a seat for the baby. My friend is a pilot and always said, why wouldn't you put the child in a seat...everything else has to be secure on take off/landing having a lap child is basically having a "human rocket" on your lap.
    Brenda & Phillip married 10/10/09 

After 6 years of failed cycles, we were blessed with our little man through adoption. 
    B born 1/3/2012. Adoption finalized 12/27/12

Back  on the IF crazy train...
    Sept 2013 - IVF #1 -  BFP, EDD 6/4/14, born 6/8/14
    Everyone welcome

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check with the airline when you check in to see if the flight is full. If its not they might give LO a seat for free. Then you can bring the seat on board and give your arms a break. If not, I would buy a bag for it. Sold at BRU and other retailers. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"