imageMsCraftsy:
    imageJustWonderin805:
    imagebbg676:
    imageMsCraftsy:
    imageJustWonderin805:
    imageBanker&BSN:

imageLollipopsAndCrisps:
    MUD. No one has 9 (NINE!) cats IRL.

Is NO ONE ELSE worried that Taco, Griswald, or Chalupa will not be coming home tonight?!

Where the hell did Enchorito go?!

P.s. I totally have customers that have nine cats. We're currently housing 26 (+, they're still finding cats) cats at my work from a millionaire that passed away. He had an entire house for these cats and everything. So strange. So, so strange.  

I knew a chick with 18 cats. She was a severe cat hoarder. She always stunk of cat p1ss when she came into the animal hospital I worked at. Years later when I was working at the PD, we were working her call and she had  passed away a couple of days prior.Those cats were um... Nm it's just too gross to post. I'm sure you can understand what happened. :S

Please tell me they didn't eat her.... that is the ONLY thing I can think right now.  PLEASE tell me I am wrong.  Please....

Omg, same. I'm totally thinking what bbg is. Oh lord. Ohhh lord.  

"I'm afraid I can't do that Dave" :/ 

*/ giggle snort.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm on cycle day 46 and have had almost every pregnancy symptom in the book...with 4 BFNs. Just because you are a couple hours late doesn't mean ur PG.

Get yourself out of bed and do something other than focusing on TTC for a few hours. It might do you some good

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCLECyclist:
    imageKatyF0813:

Speaking of which - why are you posting on a 'trying to get pregnant' board when your siggy states you are getting married in 9 months?  Is the plan to have your baby at the ceremony?

Right, because everyone gets pregnant right away. Also, who cares if she's going to be pregnant when she gets married? 

Wait, are we talking about the OP?  Because her signature says she's been married 1 year and 5 months... 

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"