Parenting

Re: (Untitled)

• The only product I have ever made a complaint about was the Lanisoh Breast Milk Storage Bags.  I loved them but I had one box that seemed like every bag leaked. They did send me a free box.

I only complain at restaurants if something is really bad.  If I ask for something like "no onions" and it comes with onions, I usually just pick them off.  If my Salmon comes out raw, I ask to have it cooked longer.  If I don't like the food, I figure I should have ordered something else and that is my fault.  If the service isn't good, I usually assume it is busy, bad day, etc. unless the wait staff is down right rude, then he/she gets a somewhat lower tip than a super nice waitress would (although, I would never not give a tip). I feel like too many people complain in the restaurant industry, I don't want to add to it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There was once when I called Pampers and told them that DryMax diapers gave my son a bad blistery rash. I mentioned that we usually get BabyDry diapers. The lady sent me coupons for a free box of Baby Dry. Guess they were happy that I still liked Pampers? I didn't call to complain, exactly, just called to inform them. Then there were a bunch of people telling me that their kids got a rash with DryMax too...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"