Options

(Untitled)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    imagechlsbshp:
    imagelancyjo:

imagechlsbshp:
    If it's possible, take it easy and drink those fluids, don't forget the water. Smile

This.

I'm betting it's RLP. I had it from the get-go, and it lasted throughout my entire pregnancy. It was lovely. Sneezing definitely made it worse.

At least it's not the Sneeze Pees yet, those are "lovely" Confused

And it takes a little while after giving birth to get rid of them. Kegels, ladies, kegels! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Options
    imagelancyjo:

imagechlsbshp:
    If it's possible, take it easy and drink those fluids, don't forget the water. Smile

This.

I'm betting it's RLP. I had it from the get-go, and it lasted throughout my entire pregnancy. It was lovely. Sneezing definitely made it worse.

Yep. I feel sharp pains when I sneeze, but drinking tons of water seems to help with the RLP and cramping.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I totally get this! It catches me off guard, all of a sudden I have a really bad cramp after the sneeze. Never knew what it was though...
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"