Trying to Get Pregnant

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    imageTammyDoubleB:
    imageDA682:

I just posted b/c I was really excited about my +OPK (clearblue digital). About an hour later I peed on another one and it was negative (I know I know, I just love POAS, I can't help it). Is it b/c my urine may not have been as concentrated? I did the first one around 1pm and the second one around 2:30ish? I am on CD 8 and my temps are all funky (my own fault, I haven't been following all of the strict BBT rules)

Normally, I would answer the bold with "Yes," but you got a positive on CD8? Wow! That's really early. I'm not saying that you couldn't have ovulated this early, but I've just never heard of anyone O'ing on CD8. I've heard of people with PCOS getting positives throughout their cycle though. Do you have PCOS?

I don't think I have PCOS but I've never been tested for it. I've always had regular periods so I doubt it? I thought people with PCOS had frequently positive OPK's and I've taken a few and they've all been otherwise negative. Hmmm, who knows! Very weird. I have short cycles (like 26 days) so I guess its possible for me to ovulate that early? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"