Cloth Diapering
Options

(Untitled)

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    imagedairygirl19:

I know earlier this summer people were on here complaining their Artist Series were leaking at the tag too.

It's not at all weird or uncommon. I would honestly call CB and ask what they can do. Apparently at one point there was a bunch of bad fabric going through the line they replaced for people.

But if the diaper is leaking that much..I'm guessing it doesn't quite fit right at this point.

Agreed.  I have seen people post about this issue off and on since the artist series came out, so it seems to be a legitimate issue.  I'd call CB and see what they say.  The diaper may not fit your LO yet either.  BGs didn't start fitting DD until she was around 6 weeks old and 12lbs.

• Options
    Thanks for all the replies! We had another small leak in a BG after she was sleeping on her side, so it looks like they're still a little big for her. She was 9 lbs a little over 2 weeks ago, but I guess her legs are still too skinny. The second leak wasn't anything like the artist series, so I still think the tag might leak on that one especially since it looks like other people have had the same issue.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"