April 2013 Moms
Options

PW - good sites to sign up for baby coupons?

So what are the best sites to sign up for coupons? This is my first, so I am clueless.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PW - good sites to sign up for baby coupons?

• Options
    Gerber and Enfamil for sure. Your OB will probably also give you a free sample pack. Wherever you decide to register will also start sending you 10-20% off and other coupons. Thats about all I did last time. Usually when you sign up with the formula people others start sending you stuff also.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If you are formula feeding similac and enfamil are good too, you get a couple of free tubs of similac and lots of formula checks.
    BabyFruit Ticker fallfun
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Enfamil, Similac, and Heinz all send out free samples and coupons. (Heinz actually send a diaper bag with a bunch of stuff in it, pretty cool). Pampers, Huggies also send out coupons and codes that you can enter into there website to earn points to get free stuff. Basically what I did with my first was check out any baby related product's website.. Then I set up a dummy email account for baby stuff and signed up for the news letters or joined any of the baby groups. I got so much free stuff and coupons it was crazy. Especially diaper coupons. Even with 2 kids I have NEVER bought diapers OR wipes full price. I have always had a coupon and usually was able to price match to the cheapest price from whatever store. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, Similac will send you free samples initially and coupons frequently. As my baby approached 1 year the coupons came less frequently.  Pampers and Huggies have codes on their diapers and wipes that you enter in your account on their website to earn freebies.  Babies-R-Us also has a baby club that you can sign up for and they will send you a 20% off coupon monthly, however, it is not valid on wipes, diapers, formula, or anything like that. Buy Buy Baby has a baby club and if you sign up they will send you coupons as well. If you decide to formula feed I would suggest purchasing your formula at a wholesale club like BJ's or Sam's or whatever is near you. A regular tub at my local Walmart sold for about $25, I could purchase a tub at BJ's that had 30% more than the regular tub for $27.  Check with your local grocery store, mine had a baby club that offers coupons periodically and a free birthday cake for baby up until 6yrs.  Good luck!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"