October 2012 Moms
Options

Third Trimester Bras - need advice

Anyone have a recommendation on a good bra? I was thinking of just getting some of those Playtex ones from WalMart. I don't want to spend a lot of $$ on something I'm not going to wear very long. I usually wear the VS t-shirt bras, which are so comfy but aren't working anymore because of the weight gain. Any suggestions would help!

BabyFruit Ticker Oct Angel Babies

Re: Third Trimester Bras - need advice

• Options

I bought a pretty inexpensive bra from JCPenney about a month ago that I thought would do for the remainder of this pregnancy, but it ended up being more uncomfortable than the ones I outgrew.  This morning, on a whim, I decided to try out one of the nursing bras my cousin gave me, and HOLY MOLY I'm never ever going back to that crap bra.

I think they're from Motherhood, and they're as comfy as a sports bra, but look a little bit more like a normal bra.

HTH!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If you don't want to get a nursing bra yet you could try getting a bra extender to get you through til the end. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

So, my boobs arn't very big so I don't need any type of underwire ect. So my sister (who has had 3 babies) talked me into these bras from Destination Maternity...and I have been wearing them for months now. It is seriously the most comfortable bra ever and even though the pads sometimes get all weird in the wash and I have to readjust them...they were worth every penny. I know it's expensive but it's the most comfortable bra I've ever warn and when I spent the $40 on them I had buyers remorse...until I realized it's pretty much all I will live in for the next year. (I will EBF).

Check it out: https://www.destinationmaternity.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=198960361&MasterCategory_Id=MC29 

*I also bought a "cheaper version" and my sister was like "you will regret it" and the cheaper bra sucks so bad. I wore it twice and hated it..it killed my boobs and I'm not even breast feeing yet!! 

• Options
    I bought some cheap ones from Ross.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageAlaskamom1:

So, my boobs arn't very big so I don't need any type of underwire ect. So my sister (who has had 3 babies) talked me into these bras from Destination Maternity...and I have been wearing them for months now. It is seriously the most comfortable bra ever and even though the pads sometimes get all weird in the wash and I have to readjust them...they were worth every penny. I know it's expensive but it's the most comfortable bra I've ever warn and when I spent the $40 on them I had buyers remorse...until I realized it's pretty much all I will live in for the next year. (I will EBF).

Check it out: https://www.destinationmaternity.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=198960361&MasterCategory_Id=MC29 

*I also bought a "cheaper version" and my sister was like "you will regret it" and the cheaper bra sucks so bad. I wore it twice and hated it..it killed my boobs and I'm not even breast feeing yet!! 

I bought the same ones in my third tri with DS, and I totally agree with all of this.  They are incredibly comfortable.  Before I got these, I would ALWAYS wear an underwire and never considered not having one, but with these, I didn't mind at all. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"