Baby Names

Baby girl names

It's not official yet, still looking at other names. In the meantime WDYT of these names:
Penelope Valentina grandma's name
Juliet Grace
Scarlett Claire 
Juliet Keira 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby girl names

• Of these my favorite is Juliet Grace. I like Penelope, but since it's so long I would probably go with a shorter middle name. Penelope Claire maybe? Good luck!
  • Scarlett Claire gets my vote.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Penelope is going to be off the charts because of the Kardashian's, so NO to a beautiful name

I like Valentina Claire or Juliet Valentina

Grace is a super overused MN, Keira just doesn't seem to fit and Scarlett is just okay 

• Ooh, tough. I honestly like them all.

Scarlett is one of my favorite names ever, so that almost always gets my vote...except I loooove Penelope Valentina. Valentina is another favorite of mine, and the fact that it has family significance makes me like it even more. Any chance you'd move Valentina into the FN spot? 

VOTE on my Name List

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• I love Penelope Valentina. Even though it's long it beautiful and has family significance. It definitely gets my vote! As long as your last name isn't super long it doesn't seem like too much of a mouthful. 
    Air Force Wife and proud SAHM to baby E, TTC #2 while BFing Uploaded with Snapbucket
  • I love both Scarlett and Valentina.
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • imageTripMomma:
    I love both Scarlett and Valentina.

Agreed.
  • imagealliejo725:

Ooh, tough. I honestly like them all.

Scarlett is one of my favorite names ever, so that almost always gets my vote...except I loooove Penelope Valentina. Valentina is another favorite of mine, and the fact that it has family significance makes me like it even more. Any chance you'd move Valentina into the FN spot? 

I really like Valentina as a MN 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"