Stay at Home Moms

Re: (Untitled)

• imagejnjmommy0609:

I joined in on Moms Club and you actually end up signing a paper saying that you will refrain from gossip and if you don't they have the right to kick you out. Great idea in my opinion

I am no longer shocked in a womans behavior if they are catty and do the whole clique thing. It's clearly not for highschool any more. Best bet is to befriend someone who is more like you. Even if they are the "outsider" or "bad person" of the group. Whose to say she is really bad anyways.

So sad - but the above does sound like a good idea!  I think way to many people watch way too much of the Real Housewive's shows and think that it is reality that grown women act so catty and immature!!  Don't know how you found your original mom's group, but I like Meetup.com.  I always get emails of new groups forming within my parameters.  Perhaps trying out a newer group could really help.  GL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We had a great moms group going, but eventually the political differences came out and the group was divided.  It was awkward for awhile, but thankfully they calmed down and we could still meet up and be adults.

I would try talking to some of the women one on one.  See if any of them can overcome the immaturity and hang out peacefully.

If not, seek friends elsewhere.

Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh, I am sorry. Have you checked meetup.com to see if there are other groups in your area?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"