September 2011 Moms
Options

Dinner Party Advice

We are having two couples over for dinner tonight. We are having Tritip, asparagus on the grill, salad, and I'd like one more side, probably a starch. I was considering scalloped potatoes, but am not excited about turning on the oven just for these. Mashed potatoes seems boring. I am making peach cobbler for dessert, too.

Suggestions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dinner Party Advice

• Options
    cut up some redskin potatoes and wrap them in tin foil with olive oil, salt, parsley, rosemary or seasoning salt and pepper. then grill the whole tin foil wrap with your steak. open it up toward the end to check the progress and let it get a little crispy. So good.
  • Options
    imagelinzica:
    cut up some redskin potatoes and wrap them in tin foil with olive oil, salt, parsley, rosemary or seasoning salt and pepper. then grill the whole tin foil wrap with your steak. open it up toward the end to check the progress and let it get a little crispy. So good.

I was going to suggest something like this. If you'll already have the grill on, it isn't much extra work.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebabybmom:
    imagelinzica:
    I was going to suggest something like this. If you'll already have the grill on, it isn't much extra work.

Yup, this!

Any potato will work, we do Idaho sometimes.  I do sliced potatoes, sliced onion, butter, s&p, garlic powder, and a little season blend.  Wrap them in foil packets and grill for 15-20 minutes per side.  YUM

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"