December 2012 Moms

HORMONES OH MY!!

ok mommies to be, I really don't know what my problem is, I feel like I can go from crabby evil b*tch to blubbering baby in 2.2 seconds.. is anyone else having any similar problems and what are you doing to stop from going crazy..?  I'm really starting to feel bad for my hubby, he says he understands but man if we were to switch places i swear i would have decked him by now lol.. HELP!!!

Re: HORMONES OH MY!!

• It's ok, I feel like im there with you. I cried uncontrollably for 30 minutes while yelling at him this morning. He just listened nicely until I felt better... Then I felt really dumb. But he handles it better than I would haha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagegeek22:
    ok mommies to be, I really don't know what my problem is, I feel like I can go from crabby evil b*tch to blubbering baby in 2.2 seconds.. is anyone else having any similar problems and what are you doing to stop from going crazy..?  I'm really starting to feel bad for my hubby, he says he understands but man if we were to switch places i swear i would have decked him by now lol.. HELP!!!

YUCK! Feels bad to not have  more of a sense of  control. I want to encourage you not to judge you not to judge r feelings but enjoy them  - they're part of the process. It's amazing to feel so intensely ! (taking off my shrink's hat now)

As a funny aside, I have been having raging hormones, but not of the same nature... let's just say... for my hubby!!!! LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"