March 2013 Moms

Got some great maternity clothes deals today!

I stopped by JC Penney since I read somewhere that their maternity clothes are on clearance.  They didn't have the largest selection and most of the clothes were Large and up (I am usually an XS or S) but I was able to find some things in my size.  I ended up buying 2 ribbed tanks ($2 each), 2 short sleeve cotton shirts ($4 each) and a pair of full panel maternity jeans ($7).  Everything seemed to be an extra 50% off the tag price. I didn't find this out until I got to the register. Grand total was $19!  If you have one near you, definitely check it out! 

Also, Gap & Old Navy online are having 30% off this weekend with the code FALLCALLS.  You can use it on maternity sale items.  I had a gift card so I bought a cardigan, maternity hoodie, a NY Giants onesie and a few maternity shirts for $51 ($1 and change after my Gift Card).  I liked that I was able to combine my items from Gap and ON in the same shopping bag since it is free shipping if you spend over $50. 

Happy Shopping!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP #1: 7/10/2012 .... DS Born: 2/26/2013
TTC #2: 5/2014
BFP #2: 7/8/2014 .... MC at 4w4d
BFP #3: 9/14/2014...EDD 5/30/2015

Little Sister is on the way!

Re: Got some great maternity clothes deals today!

• JGYJGY member

I'll second that JCP recommendation.  I stopped in on a whim on Wednesday, and though (as mentioned above) almost everything was picked over and in size Large, I was able to snag a pair of full panel jeans and a beautiful pair of full panel work pants for $14/ea!

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• Thanks for the info!! Going to have to stop on my way home, my clothes are getting very uncomfortable!! haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to stop there this weekend, I also really want those maternity gap leggings.. So online I'll go too. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for the heads up! I was hoping to find some sales this weekend. I also know that Motherhood, Destination & Pea and Pod all have additional 30% redlines online only. I just don't like shopping online. I am more of a try stuff on kind of person.
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks for the HU!  I will definitely see if I can sneak in some shopping tomorrow.  I would love to pick up a few new pieces of maternity clothes!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"