August 2011 Moms

More waiting

I went to my Dr this morning. Just as I expected, I am to have another u/s next Friday. Meanwhile, I am getting my beta's checked. She wants me to do them 48 hours apart. Well 48 hours from now is Sunday, and NO ONE is open on Sundays. And then Monday is Labour Day, so every single place is closed, too. So now I have to wait until Tuesday morning to go in, and another 24 hours to get the results. Booooo!

Did I mention I am also going back to work on Tuesday - after being off for a little over 13 months? This means I have to get up at the butt crack of dawn to be at the clinic early enough that I don't come in late on my first day back. Argh!

Let's hope this all brings some good news!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: More waiting

• I'm sure all this waiting has been super stressful for you.  Try to take deep breaths and keep relaxed as much as possible - I'm sure that's easier said than done!   Hang in there and keep us posted, we are all thinking about you and hoping for good news.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Wow! I'm sorry it is taking so long to get answers. :(

Fingers crossed for good news!

• Loading the player...
  • Fingers, toes and eyes are crossed for you!
  • Augh, the anticipation!  Fingers crossed that all is well!

// I love you too. //

• Everyone crossed for you.  T&Ps too.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this. Tuesday seems like a long time but try to enjoy your weekend with the fam! TPs
  • Oh wow, that is a stressful wait! Hopefully Tuesday goes as smoothly as possible for you!

Man... it's like when it rains it pours!

• I'm so sorry you have to wait so long. I pray everything is fine!
  • Best of luck to you.  T&P's
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • (((Hugs)))
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Fingers crossed for good news.  I hope the wait goes quickly for you.
    Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • This sucks! thats all I have to say!
  • I'm so sorry. I've been thinking and praying for you. I know this waiting has to be so frustrating. Seems like they could have gotten a little more done in this time:( I really, really hope you get answers soon. In the meantime, please enjoy your labor day weekend.
    Ella 8.6.11
    Carson 3.28.13
  • That's stressful: to go back to work during a pregnancy scare.  I had a threatened miscarriage over Thanksgiving once - no fun; and a life-threatening pregnancy ended over Mother's Day ... just plain sad.  It seems to me though that so many folks bleed during early pg these days... when I did with my DD I hardly thought twice about it.

I take it that your bleeding and cramping were just that one day (or two) and have stopped?  I hope your little one is doing just fine and this will be behind you soon.  I was encouraged by your recent u/s...

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks again ladies.

Good thing I have 2 LO's, a house to sell, and my imminent return to work to keep me busy :D

In all seriousness though, I have decided that there is no point in worrying about what may or may not be. I'll do my grieving if/when the Drs tell me it's over for this little one. Right now I'm going to focus on the fact that I am pregnant and hope I get to enjoy it for a while longer.

And SharonB222, to answer your question: yes, I only bled for one day. By the time I saw the Dr the next day, he could see a trickle of blood, but no actual bleeding. And I am hoping that was the last of it for a verrrrry long time :) 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • xoxo! I'm sorry there's more waiting. Please keep us all posted.
  • My thoughts are with you. Come on, healthy baby!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"