September 2012 Moms

Weekend Plans?

So it is the last summer holiday...what is everyone doing?

I am laying around for the most part to keep my BP down and really hoping to have a baby but other than that:

Tonight we are going out for one last date night.  There is a new restaurant that we really wanted to try but doesn't do reservations and has a 3 hours wait normally.  This weekend with Labor Day and a foodie festival in town it is bound to be worse.  After a whiny FB post, a cousin-in-law mentioned she works for the owner and got us reservations.  I'm really excited.  Once we get home I am basking in the full moon while doing every induction method possible.

Sunday is MIL's 50th so we will go out to dinner for that.

My IL's house burnt down on my 25th last year (9/19) and nearly a year later they are finally moving back into their fully remodeled home this weekend.  They live about 30 seconds from us so we will probably go over and check it all out.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend Plans?

• I'm almost afraid to go into labor this weekend because I think it'll be busy.  I don't really want to labor in triage, I want a room darn it!

But our "plans" if this baby stays put is to do a last, big CLEAN up on the house, go to the IL's and bring home all the baby stuff, find homes for it.  Find the stupid bottles that seem to have dissapeared, maybe buy our son his big boy bedding, turn his car seat around *tears*, install infant car seat...just get stuff done really.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No big plans. I am going to do some crafting today, I have a few projects I am working on and want to do. Tomorrow I plan on giving the apartment one last deep clean. DH has been warned! lol

No plans for Sunday and Monday except going for Venezuelan food for dinner Sunday. I am hoping we can do something low-key but fun together. 

Met DH - Aug 2001 :: Married - Jan 2010 :: DD born - Sept 2012

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Two of my friends invited me to an early dinner tomorrow, to celebrate my birthday which is 9/10, a day after my due date. I'm driving about an hour to get there and DH is nervous, since I'm almost 39 weeks. I'm feeling great and figure if I start to feel weird, it's an hour drive back. Other than that, we just plan to relax and work on the to-do list this weekend. Mine still has a lot on it!
    Married August 14, 2011 Gave birth to our beautiful baby girl on September 17, 2012
  • No big plans here either.

I think I am going to do my "nesting cleaning" this weekend, make sure everything is completely ready to go for baby.

I am also hoping to have baby this weekend so I can start to feel better :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe weekend 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Tags are you gonna go to arts, beats, and eats?

We took DS to an indoor play place this morning since it's so hot and we are going to run errands after his nap. Saturday, my mom is coming with us to the farmers market and story time at the library. She'll probably hang around all day.

Sunday in going to a pre natal massage and Monday will just be low key around the house.
  • Sitting on my ass! My doctor is having me go to l&d again today, because he saw how high my bp was yesterday. I think I may chain myself to the bed and refuse to leave, because Im sick of going in there every other day.

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagekellelle01:
    Tags are you gonna go to arts, beats, and eats? We took DS to an indoor play place this morning since it's so hot and we are going to run errands after his nap. Saturday, my mom is coming with us to the farmers market and story time at the library. She'll probably hang around all day. Sunday in going to a pre natal massage and Monday will just be low key around the house.

I wish!  I think we will just go to the restaurant (Vinsetta Garage, have you heard of it?).  I don't think my BP could handle all the walking.

• Our church is throwing us a baby shower tonight, then tomorrow we are going to dinner with a bunch of friends to celebrate DH and a couple other friends birthdays that all fall this weekend, then DH wants everyone to come back to our house because he is really excited about the new Miller beer, I guess they are designed for shot gunning?? So he wants to shotgun beer and play rock band...yup, he's turning 31, you'd think like 20 or something but whatever. Hopefully we will spend the rest of the weekend relaxing.

Edited for spelling. I really sucked at looking after I typed. Stupid auto correct.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTAGSL710:

imagekellelle01:
    Tags are you gonna go to arts, beats, and eats?

We took DS to an indoor play place this morning since it's so hot and we are going to run errands after his nap. Saturday, my mom is coming with us to the farmers market and story time at the library. She'll probably hang around all day.

Sunday in going to a pre natal massage and Monday will just be low key around the house.

I wish!  I think we will just go to the restaurant (Vinsetta Garage, have you heard of it?).  I don't think my BP could handle all the walking.

That's the new place by the owners of those famous restaurants in clarkston, right?
  • imageauroraloo:
    We're opening up for visitors for the first time. Other than that, staring at my son and newborn pictures on Sunday.

Awww!

I don't have plans as of right now for the weekend! My fiance is in Evansville taking an assessment for a job up there that pays better so we might be moving! Ah!!!

• imagekellelle01:
    imageTAGSL710:

imagekellelle01:
    Tags are you gonna go to arts, beats, and eats? We took DS to an indoor play place this morning since it's so hot and we are going to run errands after his nap. Saturday, my mom is coming with us to the farmers market and story time at the library. She'll probably hang around all day. Sunday in going to a pre natal massage and Monday will just be low key around the house.

That's the new place by the owners of those famous restaurants in clarkston, right?

Yup!  Can't wait :)

• imageTAGSL710:

imagekellelle01:

I can't handle the crowds, pregnant or not.  It's just too much!

• CLEANING!!!!! I love when the 1st falls on a weekend, I go crazy deep cleaning everything: fridge,cabinets, floors, ceilings, washer and dryer all of it!

I also hope to finish prepping baby stuff, change smoke detectors all of it! 

So excited 

• I'm so pumped that college football season is finally here! The IL's and SIL are coming up this weekend so I'm making a huge football feast.  Finally all those dip recipes I pinned wil come in handy. 

On Saturday after the game we're taking them to the cider mill and Sunday morning we're off to the zoo.  Other than that I'm hoping to get some things done around the house during DD's nap and spend the rest of the weekend just hanging out.

I'm so over work at this point so this 3 day weekend cannot come soon enough. 

• We are probably going to lay low and hope for a baby as well.  Hubby wants to do some minor landscaping stuff and I'll continue to clean the house and organize some things.  I'm really excited about college football starting up so I know we'll watch the games. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Well with any luck I will be having my LO this weekend, but I am totally expecting to go way over my EDD (just because everyone expects me to pop this weekend and I bet the baby will be difficult like me and just prove everyone wrong.)  But if that doesnt happen I have a long awaited lunch date with my best friend, but nothing really other than that.  Fingers crossed for the baby to come!!!
  • I have no idea what we're doing. 

We've been doing little things on our to-do list for the past few weekends, and now we're pretty much done with the fun stuff. We usually take the dog on a nice long walk but DH didn't seem to want to do that because I've been walking so slow. And I suggested the pedal boats, but he wasn't into that idea either because he knows he'll probably end up doing most of the pedaling... so yeah... no plans.  

• Unfortunately DH is working the 3rd shift all weekend so he'll be gone and then when I'm up he'll be sleeping! My mom is having a sleepover tonight (she's driving me nuts). We're doing a "Girl's Night" before LO comes. I'm just happy because she said she'd paint my toes! DH and I both have off on Monday so we'll see what we do. Nothing much. I know I'll be relaxing for sure!

• We are on day 2 of the 3 day potty training plan with DS (nothing like waiting until the last minute!)  So, we are housebound today  -though DH is doing a Chic Fil A run for dinner.  Tomorrow we'll probably stay in too - I do have a Dr. appointment but that will probably be my only outing.  Really hope this potty training is at least 80% done by tomorrow!  He went #2 on the potty today, so we are making good progress.

Sunday, BBQ at my parents which should be it for me for social events until this beh beh arrives!

Have a great weekend everyone! 

• Tomorrow we are taking a newborn CPR class in the afternoon and then a small town near ours has a big rodeo every year, so we are going to that.  I am excited, I have only been to one rodeo and that was like 15 years ago (did not grow up where they were big), should be fun!  The rest of the weekend probably just relaxing, cleaning, maybe see a movie or go to dinner, just taking it easy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are moving my BIL into his new house... Well, they are moving him- I will be floating in his new pool! 
  • imageskyejo:

I'm so pumped that college football season is finally here! The IL's and SIL are coming up this weekend so I'm making a huge football feast.  Finally all those dip recipes I pinned wil come in handy. 

On Saturday after the game we're taking them to the cider mill and Sunday morning we're off to the zoo.  Other than that I'm hoping to get some things done around the house during DD's nap and spend the rest of the weekend just hanging out.

I'm so over work at this point so this 3 day weekend cannot come soon enough. 

Me too!  My team played my H's team yesterday and we whooped them, it was awesome :-)  We always play them the first game (they are in the same state) and it is never a competition (we are PAC12 and who knows what they are) but it always makes me happy when we beat them regardless :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hmp1hmp1 member
    MIL is flying in tonight to stay with us for the weekend. DH is running a 5k tomorrow and MIL is going to go with him. I'll stay home with DS, or finally do my Target run to finish getting the things I need for the baby. Either Sunday or Monday we will go into Nashville to do some touristy things.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• We drove my to my parents' this morning (hour and 40 minutes) and are spending the weekend for the first Penn State football game/tailgating tomorrow. 

Today I took DS to my Mom's classroom (she is a K teacher) and he had a ball. Now I'm back at their house editing photos while DS naps.

We'll probably go to the pool and relax with my family Sunday, and head home on Monday a.m. DH has the day off of school and we plan to do all of our last baby-list things, and hopefully something fun as a family with DS. His first day of preschool is on Tuesday - traumatic for me!

Hope everyone has a great long weekend! 

Not in TX any more! - Central PA
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sat: Working on the nursery & buying some big things we still need. I think MH is going to help his dad close their pool at some point, too.

Sund: BBQ at my mom's

Mon: Something fun w/ DS - probably go to a park or something. Hopefully the weather is nice!

Happy Labor Day, ladies! 

• Tonight, we're hitting a local fair. Tomorrow we have a ton of errands to run then a BBQ at a co-worker's house. Sunday, MIL and her husband are coming for an early dinner. On Monday, we're going to a BBQ at our friends' house.

In between those other things I have to pack a hospital bag, finish organizing the nursery, shop and make some freezer meals and probably a million other things I'm forgetting. Thank goodness it's a long weekend.

• imageGR8TDANEMOM:
    Sitting on my ass! My doctor is having me go to l&d again today, because he saw how high my bp was yesterday. I think I may chain myself to the bed and refuse to leave, because Im sick of going in there every other day.

i am right there with you,but im going every 3 days, i go back in tomorrow & tuesday. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"