August 2012 Moms

XP: When does your supply "establish?"

XPed because the Breastfeeding board is always so friggin slow.

Everyone keeps telling me to wait to buy nursing bras until my supply establishes or evens out. Also, I can't drop pumps until it establishes. So, my question is, when the heck does this happen? Is there a way that I'll be able to tell that it's been established or evened out? I'm ready to wear some real bras!

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
SCANDAL!

Re: XP: When does your supply "establish?"

• My LC and ped said 4 to 6 weeks is when it is fully established.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby #2
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageLucyD1029:
    I think you're probably good now. I have all Bravado bras and they're really adjustable if things change.

This. Love my Bravado and plan on getting another. I got a size L and my D's fit perfectly even when engorged there is room and it's very comfortble.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekatiem1025:
    My LC and ped said 4 to 6 weeks is when it is fully established.
    This.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Six weeks is generally what is meant by that.
  • Mine is just about "evened out" now.  I was unable to even fit into my biggest nursing bras the past two weeks due to oversupply/engorgement.  Thankfully, they have gone down considerably, so I now fit into most of my nursing bras.  I have all Bravado nursing bras and tanks.  

You should be close if not already evened out by 3-4 weeks pp, though it's different for everyone.   

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"