October 2012 Moms
Options

What kind of an idiot...

Has a sewing accident?! ME! With blood! I totally scratched myself with a pin enough to bleed. Duh. And sitting at my sewing machine is hell. I totally waited too long to finish these projects. Is anyone able to comfortably sit at the sewing machine???
Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What kind of an idiot...

• Options
    You're further along than me, but I have been sewing and it hasn't been bad.  Back starts to get sore from sitting too long, but that's about it so far.  Finished all of the projects yesterday though thankfully!  I hope you're able to complete yours quickly!!
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • Options
    I'm not finding it too uncomfortable, but I seem to keep messing up on stupid little things and it's really starting to annoy me. Now a simple little project turns into this huge mess....Im almost just ready to give up for now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    All the sewing projects that I wanted to do and flaked out on? Those ones? - I wanted to make curtains..and I bought some instead. I wanted to make a quilt- someone gave me one at a shower, so I flaked on that too. I don't think I'm sewing anything for this LO, I just got too much stuff already from other people! haha. But as I was dusting my sewing machine last night, it made me a little sad.
    ?Married 11-1-08 ~ dxPCOS 9-1-11 ~ BFP 2-14-12 ~ T.J. born 11-1-12? Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Tanner James The  BoysWedding Shot
  • Options
    We have the house on the market, so I had packed up all my sewing stuff. Then decided I wanted to make my girls Halloween costumes. I only took out what I needed, so the sewing machine is on the floor. Definitely not comfortable. My stomach keeps getting in the way.
  • Options

I was sewing yesterday and didn't have any issues or even think about being pregnant (other than sewing baby stuff Smile)

• Options
    imagenumberonemama:

I was sewing yesterday and didn't have any issues or even think about being pregnant (other than sewing baby stuff Smile)

My sewing chair might always be uncomfortable. *sigh*

Birthday

• Options

When I was younger, I actually sewed through my thumb with the sewing machine.  I learned that day to not thread the needle with your foot on the pedal.

Amanda
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"