October 2011 Moms
Options

FFFC??

Did I miss this post somewhere or has it not been posted yet? Because I have a confession ...

I'm wearing maternity pants to work today. Embarrassed

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: FFFC??

• Options

I found a dress (for that same wedding I've been going on about) at Nordstrom for $120 last night and returned the one I got for $17.

In my defense, it was on clearance and it is the single most flattering dress I have ever put on. And it is sequined and I don't have to wear a bra. Seriously, I'm thinking about divorcing MH so I can marry this dress. 

I'm planning on buying the couple a cheap gift now to mask the difference in our bank account. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I am so rocking jogging pants today.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepearblossom:

I found a dress (for that same wedding I've been going on about) at Nordstrom for $120 last night and returned the one I got for $17.

In my defense, it was on clearance and it is the single most flattering dress I have ever put on. And it is sequined and I don't have to wear a bra. Seriously, I'm thinking about divorcing MH so I can marry this dress. 

I'm planning on buying the couple a cheap gift now to mask the difference in our bank account. 

Picture please! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We got a whole bunch of rebates in the form of visa gift cards ($250.00) back from our cell phones.( we bought my parents too)  I'm pretty sure MH forgot about them.  I 'm thinking that means I can go buy some bootswith no one being the wiser.

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options
    I hear DS playing in the dog's water bowl right now (he's right behind me) and I'm choosing to ignore it.  I'm positive I will have 3824792 times to stop him toady and I just don't feel like it right now.

• Options

I have a two hour early dismissal today, but I didn't tell DH because I want to do some shopping and get a pedicure before I go home. Also, he had to be at work at 3am this morning and just left now and is going directly to get DD and take her to the pedi. Work is slow and all I am doing is bumping. I almost feel bad.

I am also wearing my maternity jeans today at work

• Options

I am beyond trying. I am wearing sweatpants and an old shirt.

And we now have a nose Frieda. I take sick pleasure in sucking snot out of my son. And my husband being grossed out about it. I may or may not have chased him around with the snotty thing. As fast as I could possibly waddle, giggling hysterically. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This could be the lamest and most pitiful confession ever but my feelings always get a little bit hurt when no one ever comments on DS in the HDBD posts. 
  • Options

I am annoyed at my SIL right now. She sent me a nasty email asking why E's birthday party is on a Saturday since she has school on Saturdays. True our family usually does Sunday afternoon potlucks to celebrate birthdays but this not our usual family gathering. This is her first birthday and I'm throwing her a party with non family guests. I'm sorry I can't accommodate her schedule. My real problem is her attitude about it. How dare I!

This is the same woman who threw her child's first birthday "party" but made it a potluck and then dictated to each guest what food to bring. She clearly doesn't understand the concept of "hosting" which to me means that I provide the food and drinks and I don't ask guests to feed themselves AND bring a gift. She also included a wish list for her kid's 1st. I swear...

So I'm not only throwing a Saturday party, I'm doing it right smack in the middle of the day because that's what works for us. 

• Options

imageGipper0809:
    This could be the lamest and most pitiful confession ever but my feelings always get a little bit hurt when no one ever comments on DS in the HDBD posts. 

I feel the same way sometimes Embarrassed

• Options

imageGipper0809:

I am lame with you, then. So, that makes it either normal or we are just hormonal. Either way, you are not alone. 

• Options
    imagepennysuedog:

We got a whole bunch of rebates in the form of visa gift cards ($250.00) back from our cell phones.( we bought my parents too)  I'm pretty sure MH forgot about them.  I 'm thinking that means I can go buy some bootswith no one being the wiser.

You'd better get boots. & a pair of new jeans to go with them. & a new fall sweater to go with the jeans. I could go on, but I'll stop Big Smile

Mine? I've been going on and on to my DH about choosing healthier food options ... really riding his ass about it ... but I'm addicted to coffee and desserts. I try to get it all out of my system while I'm at work so that he sees me eating smaller, healthier meals at home. I have a friggin' chocolate stash in my desk drawer that I've been pilfering through all morning. I'm such a damn hypocrite.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageNita2603:

imageGipper0809:

I am lame with you, then. So, that makes it either normal or we are just hormonal. Either way, you are not alone. 

I vote for a little bit of both--normal and hormonal!

MamaZbo--your kiddo is adorable!

• Options
    imageGipper0809:
    imageNita2603:

imageGipper0809:

All of our kids are adorable! 

• Options
    imageNita2603:
    imageGipper0809:
    imageNita2603:

imageGipper0809:

I am the same way! I think we all have cute babies!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageGipper0809:

I feel the same way and was going to confess it a dozen different times but could never word it so that I didn't sound all pathetic. I really do think that the October babies are some of the most adorable children I have ever "seen". I wish there was a "like" button so that it was easier to acknowledge some of the pictures I see.

As for my own confession, I am so sick of seeing certain people pose in every.single.fricking.picture with their hand(s) on their hip(s). Just smile at the damn camera!

• Options
    imagemorsey2011:
    imageNita2603:
    imageGipper0809:
    imageNita2603:

imageGipper0809:

Me too!  On here and on FB.  I think all the kids are super-cute though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't get dh anything for our anniversary. We went out to eat on Tuesday and I thought that's all we were going to do. Wednesday was our actual anniversary and when I came home dh had presents hid for me all over the house. He picked out and bought 2 really cute pairs of shoes, a necklace, and some K cups for my keurig. He said he bought the shoes because he knows I have been good about not buying new ones since he always complains about my pile of shoes on the porch. He wanted to get me things that I didn't need but wanted. It was so sweet. It makes me laugh thinking of his big, rednecky self picking out ladies high heel shoes. I feel like such a b!tch and bad wife. I can't even think of anything to get him to make up for it now. His hobbies are hunting and derby cars, two thing I know nothing about. I didn't even get him a card like I usually do.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    imageamyc216:
    imagemorsey2011:
    imageNita2603:
    imageGipper0809:
    imageNita2603:

imageGipper0809:

Me too!  On here and on FB.  I think all the kids are super-cute though.

Thanks, I think everyone's LO is adorable!

• Options

imagethetheisens:
    I didn't get dh anything for our anniversary. We went out to eat on Tuesday and I thought that's all we were going to do. Wednesday was our actual anniversary and when I came home dh had presents hid for me all over the house. He picked out and bought 2 really cute pairs of shoes, a necklace, and some K cups for my keurig. He said he bought the shoes because he knows I have been good about not buying new ones since he always complains about my pile of shoes on the porch. He wanted to get me things that I didn't need but wanted. It was so sweet. It makes me laugh thinking of his big, rednecky self picking out ladies high heel shoes. I feel like such a b!tch and bad wife. I can't even think of anything to get him to make up for it now. His hobbies are hunting and derby cars, two thing I know nothing about. I didn't even get him a card like I usually do.

A good knife is usually a hit with hunters. Plus, they are not this complicated to choose. Just in case you wanna remedy the situation. 

• Options
    Ladies your kids are adorable.
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options
    Good to know I'm not alone in my lameness!
  • Options

imagethetheisens:

Sex... Problem fixed :) 

• Options
    imagemrsgabus:

imagethetheisens:

Sex... Problem fixed :) 

Sigh. We already have plenty of sex. It makes me sad when I can't use it as a bargaining tool or, in this case, a present because I forgot to get a real one.  Maybe he would appreciate one of cake farts crystal has been talking about.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"