February 2013 Moms
Options

I am having an affair.

With mint chocolate chip ice cream.  I don't even really like it not pregnant, but right now it is on the VERY short list of things that sound good.  Hopefully it will never come down to having to choose between it and DH.  Just kidding!  But it is SO GOOD right now.  I threw up breakfast number 1 and decided that meant breakfast number 2 was going to involve it as part of a pity party....and I'm not gonna lie, it was awesome.  

I am off work today....good thing I work or things could get out of control real fast, haha. 

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

Re: I am having an affair.

• Options
    That's ok... I'd sell my soul for some chips n queso and nachos el carbon.  Have your affair with ice cream and enjoy every moment of it.  If you feel the urge to send me queso and nachos that would be awesome Yes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mint chocolate chip ice cream has been my favorite snack in the world this week. I tried cookie dough ice cream one night... doesn't cut it. I'm doing everything in my power not to go get a bowl right now after reading your post! LOL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel the same way about hot chocolate and chocolate milkshakes!  Just do it when the hubby is not around and he won't even know about your little affair.  ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married: 05/14/2011

DS Was Born: 02/10/2013

EDD: 10/19/2015

• Options
    I'm going home and finishing the pint I bought last night. I had a LITTLE self control last night not to finish the whole thing :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm jealous you can eat ice cream! I've always been an ice cream lover, but obviously baby isn't a fan of ice cream, cheese, or yogurt...all my favorite things prepregnancy.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    We visited family last weekend and they had the most amazing mint chocolate chip ice cream with these chocolate truffles in it. I've been craving it since we left, and it's made by Kroger, which we don't have here. Sad
    BabyFruit Ticker

my read shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Gosh your title scared me! Ha. And YUM!!! I LOVE mint chocolate chip ice cream!! Dang it. Now I've gotta go get some tomorrow! 
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I feel this way about pizza rolls.  It's ridiculous how much I eat them and when I eat them.  Good thing I go back to work on Tuesday.  Otherwise this baby might come out looking like a pizza roll :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"