September 2012 Moms

**Kardashians**

How's everyone doing today? TGIF!!

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

Re: **Kardashians**

• TGIF! well ended up going to L&D since DD decided she didnt want to move as much, so after talking to my dr she wanted me to come in to be checked.  The minute they put the monitor on and we heard her heartbeat I calmed down.  She does not like monitors because she quickly became active.  Turns out I was contracting while I was there but who knew! They watched it for a bit and they stopped so were home relaxing, drinking lots of water.

How is everyones friday going so far? Any fun labor day plans?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagecmiller0623:

TGIF! well ended up going to L&D since DD decided she didnt want to move as much, so after talking to my dr she wanted me to come in to be checked.  The minute they put the monitor on and we heard her heartbeat I calmed down.  She does not like monitors because she quickly became active.  Turns out I was contracting while I was there but who knew! They watched it for a bit and they stopped so were home relaxing, drinking lots of water.

I'm glad you went in and got checked out. It's the worst feeling when you aren't sure if somethings wrong or not. Wow, contractions, huh?! Keep drinking that water ;)

Steve and I are driving to his parents house for the weekend, but first I have my 37 week appt this morning at 11:30. We'll see where I'm at... I'm sure I've got a long way to go though! LoL!

• Loading the player...
  • imageEastie156:
    imagecmiller0623:

TGIF! well ended up going to L&D since DD decided she didnt want to move as much, so after talking to my dr she wanted me to come in to be checked.  The minute they put the monitor on and we heard her heartbeat I calmed down.  She does not like monitors because she quickly became active.  Turns out I was contracting while I was there but who knew! They watched it for a bit and they stopped so were home relaxing, drinking lots of water.

I'm glad you went in and got checked out. It's the worst feeling when you aren't sure if somethings wrong or not. Wow, contractions, huh?! Keep drinking that water ;)

Steve and I are driving to his parents house for the weekend, but first I have my 37 week appt this morning at 11:30. We'll see where I'm at... I'm sure I've got a long way to go though! LoL!

Update us on the 37 weed appointment hope all goes well.

I am still sitting at 3cm dilated and the new doctor (yep went to a new doctor girls) says my cervix is still a little thick. Not sure how all that can be its confusing to me but whatever. I am hoping the full moon does something because I am still in a ton of pain, and the new doctor said the same thing the pain from the fibroids wont go away until baby comes.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well TGIF my beautiful Kardashians! I am feeling quite funky today. Baby is sitting super low. I stay home with DS in Fridays, which is undoubtedly the hardest day if the week. I may need DH to leave work early to give me a hand. This moon is making me nervous. My little Danny is not ready yet to make his appearance.

I am glad everything went I'm in LD! So scary when they aren't moving as much.

• imageBostonDble:
    imageEastie156:
    imagecmiller0623:

I am still sitting at 3cm dilated and the new doctor (yep went to a new doctor girls) says my cervix is still a little thick. Not sure how all that can be its confusing to me but whatever. I am hoping the full moon does something because I am still in a ton of pain, and the new doctor said the same thing the pain from the fibroids wont go away until baby comes.  

I am so glad you went to a new doctor!! Hopefully you have much better luck.
  • Michele I hope your right, I just wanted to make sure everything was ok after all the stupid crap from my regular doctor. This doctor sees NO reason to change my due date big shocker all us girls already knew that. He even said baby will come when baby is ready. The only part I did not get was I am 3cm dilated but my cervix is still thick. I thought when you started to dilate that meant your cervix was thinning so thats a little confusing but I will take it. He said if by 38 weeks I am still in a lot of pain he will induce me because he can see that the fibroids are causing the pain. THANK YOU SIR!!!! I am not loosing my mind after all. BTW he counted 6 fibroids when my other doctor said I had 2. 
  • I'm glad you got a new dr who knows what they are doing! I think they said something in the childbirth class that the cervix can dilate but not thin right away but don't quote me on that lol
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Happy Friday and the start to a long Labor Day weekend!!!! Party!!!

Glad to hear you're out of L&D cmiller.  Take it easy!

Boston, I am relieved to know your new OB seems like they know what's going on, compared to the other guy!

This weekend MH and I are helping my sister move in with her boyfriend, then Monday they are having a BBQ to thank us for helping out.

Take it easy this weekend, girls!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageemasters:

Happy Friday and the start to a long Labor Day weekend!!!! Party!!!

Glad to hear you're out of L&D cmiller.  Take it easy!

Boston, I am relieved to know your new OB seems like they know what's going on, compared to the other guy!

This weekend MH and I are helping my sister move in with her boyfriend, then Monday they are having a BBQ to thank us for helping out.

Take it easy this weekend, girls!!!!

Have fun this weekend yourself and DON"T LIFT ANYTHING you take it easy helping them move and don't hurt yourself sweetie. 

• Boston: So glad to hear you got the whole Dr situation worked out. Sounds like this one is MUCH better. Happy for you! 

Cmiller: Happy to hear that everything with your LO is good so far. Having to go to L&D can be pretty scary! Take it easy :)

Emasters: Don't work to hard. Maybe just delegate ;)

As for me, DH and I had an appointment today (36 weeks), all is well with our LO. In fact it was the shortest NST we have had! We have them weekly, and she was a superstar today lol. Still having crazy contractions though, which the Dr. says are just part of my "special pregnancy". We will find out if I'm making any progress cervix-wise next week. At that point she is prepared to have me deliver whenever my body is ready since I've been contracting regularly for so long (since 28 weeks). Shocking to think we can already have her here so soon!! I'm hoping she cooks a few more weeks though! We also finished buying everything from our registry that we needed but didn't get. YAY! Now we are home to watch a movie and just relax. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBostonDble:
    imageEastie156:
    imagecmiller0623:

So, I'm guilty of doing a bump and run, LOL! Oh, I hope you get some relief from your pain and good for you a new Dr. might have been just what you needed. My 37 week appt was pretty uneventful, I have GBS :( but other than that, no news!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"