November 2012 Moms

F/U on maternity skinny jeans!

My Citizens of Humanity maternity skinnies arrived!  I washed them last night and I'm wearing them to work today.  I walked out out onto the deck to have breakfast with my husband, and he just stared.  It appeared he was undressing me with his eyes, which always feels good coming from your familiar, same-every-day husband :-)  He said, "Are you wearing that to work?".  I said, "Yeah, why?  Do they look ridiculous?".  He said, "Not at all.  I think they're the best pants I've ever seen you in."  Just a note, I wore skinny jeans pre-pregnancy, and he has never stared like that.  Needless to say, I feel extraordinarily beautiful today, which really is a great feeling, considering the basketball attached to my belly! 

In short, I highly recommend you put on a pair of skinny maternity jeans.  Apparently, they are the best pants I've ever put on :-) 

Re: F/U on maternity skinny jeans!

• YOU GO GIRL! I love my maternity skinny jeans! I have always worn them as well, so I figured why can't I now?! I got mine from the Heidi Klum collection at A Pea in the Pod. They're so comfy too! Yay for skinnies!
    Isabella Sophia Tudorica - November 24, 2012
  • Haha, I read your subject like as "FU maternity skinny jeans!"

...Because that's what I said when I tried on a pair this week. I don't have skinny legs and never have. I've been dancing/teaching dance for 28 years now... that is not conducive to the skinny jean. Even in maternity. Crying

Good for you, though! I tried on a pair and in addition to my thighs feeling really constricted, DH took one look and said, "That is SO not your style!" Bring me my curvy boot cuts!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • that's awesome ladies! I'm glad to hear passing on about skinny jeans really does work! DH always end up saying I look good with whatever top I wear with them! I'm wearing mine today too with comfy shirt and flip flops :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • What a wonderful boost of confidence. DH deserves a little action for that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awesome!! I have mine on right now!

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm just jealous you can wear jeans to work.  I'm dressed like a grandma right now Crying
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"