January 2013 Moms
Options

You know you are pregnant when...(haven't seen one in a while)

My day yesterday:

I stopped at Chik-Fil-A for breakfast and they offered me a free sample of a heat and eat chicken strips. Of course I said sure, and as they handed me the tin foil tray I realized I had hit the jackpot and scored 30 chicken fingers. As excited as I was I drove home real quick, already late for work and threw them in the fridge. When I got to the Walt Whitman Bridge, the change from my $20.00 bill at breakfast was nowhere in site. I scrambled and came up with $5.00 in ones and change. Clearly, I must have been excited for the free strips and not gotten my change back (like $16.00). So I called Chik-fil-A to let them know I didn't receive my change and they said they would count the drawer. When I got to work, the change was sitting underneath my purse. Prego brain much?

Step 2:

I have been craving Buffalo Chicken Dip for just about three days now. Yesterday was my day in the office, so I decided to ask around to see if anyone knew of a restaurant close by that served it at lunch. Of course not one of the 25 people in my office had any idea where to get it.

So I did the next logical thing I could think of...I drove to Giant, bought all the ingredients, and made the dip in the company toaster for the whole office when I got back.

I didn't feel like "crazy pregnant lady" until I started cutting up celery sticks and walking around to let everyone know my dip was ready. 

Anyone else? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: You know you are pregnant when...(haven't seen one in a while)

• Options
    Man I wish I worked with you. I bet youre everyones favorite crazy pregnant lady :
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I went to the store for milk only and came out with milk, pickles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Oreo Blast icecream, and Snicker's icecream.

My husband told me I can't go to the store by myself any more and I agree!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagechefsteph:

My day yesterday:

I stopped at Chik-Fil-A for breakfast and they offered me a free sample of a heat and eat chicken strips. Of course I said sure, and as they handed me the tin foil tray I realized I had hit the jackpot and scored 30 chicken fingers. As excited as I was I drove home real quick, already late for work and threw them in the fridge. When I got to the Walt Whitman Bridge, the change from my $20.00 bill at breakfast was nowhere in site. I scrambled and came up with $5.00 in ones and change. Clearly, I must have been excited for the free strips and not gotten my change back (like $16.00). So I called Chik-fil-A to let them know I didn't receive my change and they said they would count the drawer. When I got to work, the change was sitting underneath my purse. Prego brain much?

Step 2:

I have been craving Buffalo Chicken Dip for just about three days now. Yesterday was my day in the office, so I decided to ask around to see if anyone knew of a restaurant close by that served it at lunch. Of course not one of the 25 people in my office had any idea where to get it.

So I did the next logical thing I could think of...I drove to Giant, bought all the ingredients, and made the dip in the company toaster for the whole office when I got back.

I didn't feel like "crazy pregnant lady" until I started cutting up celery sticks and walking around to let everyone know my dip was ready. 

Anyone else? 

Now I am craving Buffalo Chicken Dip!  I wish I could make it this weekend, but we'll bed down at the beach and that really isn't a "Beach" food. LOL

• Options
    You call your husband before he leaves for work and ask him to bring you a sports bra to change into because even the larger nursing bra you bought, only two days ago, is feeling tight. Ahh comfort!
  • Options
    imagechefsteph:

My day yesterday:

Step 2:

Anyone else? 

When your husband gives you directions to do something, and you forget what he said just 5 seconds ago and had to ask what to do again!! LOL 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageReptar13:
    Man I wish I worked with you. I bet youre everyones favorite crazy pregnant lady :

Agreed.

I decided that I'm going to leave work early today JUST so I can eat a piece of pizza. Like I wouldn't be able to survive one more hour? Come on.  

• Options
    Well it is a holiday weekend after all!
  • Options

I had to figure out how to use a very old washer machine today at the house we're staying at because when I went to get dressed today I realized that I hadn't packed enough clothes for myself, yet I had packed more than enough for dh.

Added: I just had another moment. I went to see why the ceiling fan was going so slow as I thought I had set it to high. The remote has buttons marked H, M and L. Apparently my brain had ignored the H and thought of M and L as being medium and Large (maybe I was hungry at the time) so I had picked L thinking that it'd give me the Largest amount of air... Ahh I'm a genious today.

• Options
    imageMrsRiceARoni:

I had to figure out how to use a very old washer machine today at the house we're staying at because when I went to get dressed today I realized that I hadn't packed enough clothes for myself, yet I had packed more than enough for dh.

Added: I just had another moment. I went to see why the ceiling fan was going so slow as I thought I had set it to high. The remote has buttons marked H, M and L. Apparently my brain had ignored the H and thought of M and L as being medium and Large (maybe I was hungry at the time) so I had picked L thinking that it'd give me the Largest amount of air... Ahh I'm a genious today.

This made me LOL!

Today I was driving home and stopped at an intersection. My phone started ringing and it was my husband who was driving behind me. He wanted to know why I was stopped at a flashing yellow light. Confused

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"