Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Magic Sleepsuit... boo

We've been using the "spacesuit" (as DH and I call it) for 2 nights.  LO is still waking up every 3 hours, crying.  On top of that, he looks uncomfortable being stuck in the same position the whole time as he can't move his arms and legs in the suit.  I don't know if it will just take time for the suit to work its "magic", or if it just doesn't work for our particular baby.  I am disappointed as I had read so many positive reviews and really thought that this would at least help LO sleep longer stretches, if not sttn.  Sad
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Magic Sleepsuit... boo

• Is he waking up fussy or is he hungry? Do you give him a pacifier? Do you have a regular bedtime routine?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It didn't work for us either. My LO is now a tummy sleeper.

Try it for a few more nights to see if it's just an adjustment period. But if it doesn't end up working at all, they have a money back guarantee. I wish I had known about that myself because I would have returned it.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO liked it right away, but I have heard that some babies need a little time to adjust to it before it works.  As far as not being able to move his arms and legs...I noticed my LO wasn't moving them either at first.  Then, after a few days, he started moving them all over the place and now he has creases at the elbows because he tries to suck his hands, lol.
  • I'm nearing 2 weeks & hoping for some magic also
  • It lacked magic for us also. My LO must be super strong because it didn't slow him down a bit. I stuck the thing on him and he promptly lifted his feet up to his mouth. It did not phase him a bit and did nothing for his sleep. The money back guarantee is nice though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"