June 2011 Moms
Options

Good Morning June Mommas

Good morning ladies! Happy Friday! I'm so excited for a long holiday weekend! Do you have anything fun planned?

We are going to a wedding tonight (DD is staying the night with Grandma & Grandpa) and then we are all heading out to the Lake House. I'm hoping that the rain holds off because there is a ski show and fireworks scheduled for Saturday night. Can't wait for the end of the day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good Morning June Mommas

• Options
    Sounds like a wonderful weekend!  We have "outdoor" plans for the weekend too, so fingers crossed for the weather to be beautiful!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Options
    We had a wedding last weekend (Bell stayed with the IL...ugh...so we are still trying to bring her back to normal) So this weekend will be a nice calm beach trip and Football Party!!! Go Gators!

photo a1c2c501-51d6-4155-bc5d-e15072d2426d_zps1135e754.jpg 

**Siggy Challenge What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives**

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm going to Home Depot to get paint and I'm coloring up my house. :
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

We are going down to visit our baby nephew and I can't wait.  He's only 3 weeks old and I haven't seen him since he was born and I can't wait to hold him again!  

Oh man I have the baby fever bad.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We actually have no specific plans and we are SO excited!  We've had so much going on lately that we are so glad to have a 3 day weekend with no commitments.  I'm sure we'll end up taking Jamey to the pool or hanging out with friends but earlier in the week we decided we weren't going to do any house work or yard work this weekend.  Only fun!  And I know we will be watching lots of colelge football in our house!  Ready to relax!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Big brother James 6-19-11  ****  Little sister Lillianna 6-26-13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DH comes home for the weekend tonight after being out of state since the 19th! I am so excited!! Tomorrow the 3 of us will just hang out and then watch the first UofA game woo hoo! Sunday is our nieces first birthday party and then DH leaves Monday morning for another 2 weeks but DS will be going to stay with him Wednesday till he comes home! :)
  • Options
    Hmm...provided that DH gets Stella onto our Y membership today, I hope to be able to start her in a gymnastics class tomorrow morning.  Other than that...no big plans - just a couple of trips to the gym, some shopping (some upcoming weddings that I need new outfits and additional items since I am pretty sure I have gone down another size), watching college football...I think that is about it.
  • Options
    It is going to pour all weekend so I think we will be chillin at home.  Fro yo tonight with some friends though!
  • Options

imageSunidaze:
    Hmm...provided that DH gets Stella onto our Y membership today, I hope to be able to start her in a gymnastics class tomorrow morning.  Other than that...no big plans - just a couple of trips to the gym, some shopping (some upcoming weddings that I need new outfits and additional items since I am pretty sure I have gone down another size), watching college football...I think that is about it.

That's awesome! You definitely deserve some new outfits.

• Options
    imageJavaVino910:

imageSunidaze:

That's awesome! You definitely deserve some new outfits.

Thank you!  I have been busting my butt doing this!  And...I am now nearly 30 lbs. below my pre-pregnancy weight!

• Options

We have only 2 weekends left living in FL and they are both jam-packed with stuff to do!! Tomorrow we are going to a barbecue at my parent's house so we can all be together one more time before we leave. My brother, his SO, and 2 kids will be driving down to spend the day with us, too.

We are spending Sunday and Monday in St. Augustine with one of my best friends from college and her 2 girls. I can't WAIT for this part of the weekend! :)  We're going to do some sight-seeing and just spend some fun time together before we live over 3000 miles away from each other!

BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • Options
    We're having some friends over for a potluck dinner and game night tonight.  My only other plans are to take advantage of DH's 4 day weekend to get started on sleep training.  I hoping to night ween M and help her to STTN.  Tonight is night 3 and I am 1 tired mama!
  • Options
    Sounds fun, java! We're on the road to Arkansas to my neice's first birthday party.

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Options
    I just signed up to sell Scentsy so I have a couple of practice parties tomorrow and then we will be hanging out at home all weekend through the hurricane. 
    DSC_0213 

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"